Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Expired] Britax b-agile travel system : $420 (Prime only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2018 3:45 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Expired] Britax b-agile travel system : $420 (Prime only)

The Britax b-agile travel system in red is on sale for $420. Pretty good travel system, easy to maneuver with 1 hand as well as relatively light frame (~18lbs).

Comes with infant carseat in package.

This is the 2017 version which has the fix for the recall on the car seat adaptors.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073D1889X/ref ... 36587&sr=2
Last edited by slimysnot on Jul 26th, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Jun 1, 2017
73 posts
183 upvotes
Also you want to be aware that Child seats i believe have a 5 year expiry.

Buying a 2017 model (depending on production date) will reduce its value a little bit if you arent expecting in 2018.

Hospitals will check the seat for expiry before you take the child home so ensure you don't have an expired seat. Plus just the safety aspect in general.
Jul 7, 2011
476 posts
198 upvotes
Actually every model will be slightly different in how long it is considered safe per Canada transportation guidelines. They raised the amount of years that car seats a generally good for a few years back.

For britax b 35 models it’s six years.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5244 posts
3536 upvotes
Great deal, I bought this 4 years ago but this is the newer version. Agile has great single hand handling so you can have your latte while mall-walking. Also one of the lightest strollers but yet is very solid.
Aug 1, 2006
391 posts
47 upvotes
Can anyone else confirm if there are any tricks to get it at the OP's listed priced? Showing over $500 for me as well. Could use this with a baby on the way!
Mar 4, 2007
430 posts
77 upvotes
Calgary
My brother just purchased this for us on Prime day for $420. Jumped back up to $520 the day after.
Mar 12, 2009
328 posts
186 upvotes
Barabus416 wrote: Also you want to be aware that Child seats i believe have a 5 year expiry.

Buying a 2017 model (depending on production date) will reduce its value a little bit if you arent expecting in 2018.

Hospitals will check the seat for expiry before you take the child home so ensure you don't have an expired seat. Plus just the safety aspect in general.
Hospital never checked anything about our baby seat when we left. I know they can check and I had this system (bought earlier this year) so no problem, but looks like they don't always check it. Just saying.

This kit is working great for us.
Jun 1, 2017
73 posts
183 upvotes
frosted wrote: Hospital never checked anything about our baby seat when we left. I know they can check and I had this system (bought earlier this year) so no problem, but looks like they don't always check it. Just saying.

This kit is working great for us.
We have the same kit as well bought a few years ago for 400. We were pleased with it and Britax sent us the attachments for the recall as we bought it before.