Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Farpoint PSVR Game Only $36.00

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2017 9:54 pm
Feb 19, 2014
42 posts
93 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Farpoint PSVR Game Only $36.00

This is the FPS Farpoint for the PSVR. This is not the bundle but it is currently 45% off retail with free shipping.

Even better PM with Best Buy (if you can find a copy) and get it for $33.10.

Expiring deal since price has started to move up.
Last edited by DealsRobK on Aug 18th, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
26 replies
Jul 10, 2007
457 posts
340 upvotes
Thanks op. Is this game any good? Just got my psvr stuff but haven't hooked it up yet. Any good without the aim controller? That seems to be super expensive...
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4158 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto
I don't recommend playing this without the aim controller. It's just a mediocre game without aim(even in VR). But with the aim controller is fantastic.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
How much is the psvr aim controller if it's sold separately
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4676 posts
3823 upvotes
Edmonton
witenite wrote: How much is the psvr aim controller if it's sold separately
The standalone aim controller was selling for $74.99 at launch, but it appears to be sold out at most retailers now.

If you really want the controller now, your best bet would be eBay or find a way to import the bundle from Best Buy US.
Aug 18, 2017
2 posts
The aim controller is sold out since June. I checked almost every week online and in stores. I finally find the bundle online (not on Ebay) but they sell for $25 over the regular price ($150 + shipping).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6312 posts
3838 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Does anyone know if there is any plan to ship more of these bundles in the future?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: Does anyone know if there is any plan to ship more of these bundles in the future?
apparently my eb games told me that sony plans to re release the bundle sometime soon and eb is waiting for the confirmation
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6312 posts
3838 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
witenite wrote: apparently my eb games told me that sony plans to re release the bundle sometime soon and eb is waiting for the confirmation

That's great news. I asked at one EB awhile back and they had no idea. I don't go there often so I haven't asked again recently. I got my PSVR after Farpoint released so I missed the boat on getting this bundle. I've been holding off on buying the game as I haven't found the Aim anywhere.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
I can't believe how many tech companies are dropping the ball this generation with low supply of in-demand products.
Are they allergic to profits or something?
They're definitely helping out the 3rd party sellers & scalpers.

GPU manufacturers (due to crypto-mining)
Nintendo Switch
Sony (PSVR's in certain regions & Aim Controller's worldwide)

I think the GPU manufacturers will be hit the hardest, as they're currently not maximizing their sales of new ones.
Once the miners decide to flood the market with cheap used GPU's (it's already starting) it's going to be a tough sell for retailers, unless it's timed with a new series (GTX 20xx, etc.).
The longer it goes on, the higher the risk that those used GPU's will have issues with memory corruption/glitches from being run for 24/7, and people won't even want those ones.
This Fall & holidays season should be interesting.
Nov 13, 2016
445 posts
222 upvotes
I don't understand why they can't manufacture more of the aim controllers if there is a demand for it. It boggles my mind to be honest. It's made out of plastic for crying out loud!
Oct 19, 2009
415 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
The farpoint and aim gun bundle has been restocked today. I just picked one up at Ebgames today at Yorkdale.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Ph3n0m wrote: The farpoint and aim gun bundle has been restocked today. I just picked one up at Ebgames today at Yorkdale.
I noticed the same thing today at various retailers as well.

Already bot it from Amazon at launch, it's a great game when using the Aim Controller.

Not sure I'd wanna play it without, but it might be OK using a DS4 if it were still $36.

Ironically, as I was just browsing Amazon, a PSVR Core just showed up for $279 in their Warehouse Deals section...I couldn't click "Add To Cart" fast enough, LOL!!!!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Now I just need to pickup another PS4 camera, or move my other one between systems.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1824 posts
591 upvotes
Ph3n0m wrote: The farpoint and aim gun bundle has been restocked today. I just picked one up at Ebgames today at Yorkdale.
how much is it for? Seems quite expensive on amazon.
Oct 19, 2009
415 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
itrocks4u wrote: how much is it for? Seems quite expensive on amazon.
$99.00 plus tax.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
Woah! wrote: I noticed the same thing today at various retailers as well.

Already bot it from Amazon at launch, it's a great game when using the Aim Controller.

Not sure I'd wanna play it without, but it might be OK using a DS4 if it were still $36.

Ironically, as I was just browsing Amazon, a PSVR Core just showed up for $279 in their Warehouse Deals section...I couldn't click "Add To Cart" fast enough, LOL!!!!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Now I just need to pickup another PS4 camera, or move my other one between systems.

Christ never bought warehouse deals do you have it set it up like a bot? I'd jump all over it

Do you check daily? Hourly ? In video game section?
How's the quality ? How often does it pop up
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
witenite wrote: Christ never bought warehouse deals do you have it set it up like a bot? I'd jump all over it

Do you check daily? Hourly ? In video game section?
How's the quality ? How often does it pop up
Nope, no bot, I just check every now and then.

In this case I had noticed an open-box PSVR sitting at $385 for a couple of days, but obviously there were no takers since a new one is currently selling for $399.

My guess is that with the lower price for a new one, some kind of algorithm kicked in and triggered a price reduction for the open-box unit.

Not sure how long it was sitting at $279, it could have been minutes or hours...but that price was too good to pass up.

I already own a PSVR for the gaming room, so this was an impulse buy, but figured it'd be good for in the living room where I have a PS4, but no VR.....and Winter is coming. Winking Face

Quality is always stated in the products description, and I've generally received items as stated.

The odd time there have been any issues or discrepancies, a quick chat solves any problems with either a sizable discount or a free return & refund.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks for the heads up,I will check my local Eb games tomorrow,I still regret not ordering it from The source,it was available for 2 weeks before the release day.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Feb 19, 2014
42 posts
93 upvotes
I traded my copy of Farpoint at EB and got $40 with my Platinum Edge card today so the bundle ended costing me $60+tax.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)