Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Final Fantasy VII Limited Edition Vinyl Set - $39.72

Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
Jeapea wrote: Im from quebec. How is this legal?
its not legal at all, amazon is abusing it.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
went straight to the supervisor, then he offered $20.... you don't mess with QC laws. Better than nothing... I know it's impossible for them to revert the order.
Jan 17, 2015
346 posts
395 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
tarushin wrote: went straight to the supervisor, then he offered $20.... you don't mess with QC laws. Better than nothing... I know it's impossible for them to revert the order.
What's the law? Pretty disappointed in myself for not knowing this? I'd also like to have at worse $10 credit.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
tehhDR wrote: What's the law? Pretty disappointed in myself for not knowing this? I'd also like to have at worse $10 credit.
In Quebec we have a very strict law when it comes to price mistake, the merchant or store have to honor the price error/mistake. Since they can't revert a cancelled item, you can get a compensation.

open chat, I simply ask the CSR to send me to a supervisor directly then explained the situation that they can't do that kind of practice in QC cancelling an order when the mistake was clearly their fault. He went and check probably tried to place a new order for me saying he had no control over an out of stock item and cancelled items. So he apologize and ended up giving me $20 credits to soothe the issue.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
pineapplesuck wrote: I used the $15 credit from the photo app on the order. Unfortunately the code no longer works and they won't give me another one.
I would fight that, they should at least give you the $15 back.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Jun 17, 2017
54 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Contacted support and got $15 credit, told them I was in Quebec and what they did was illegal. Not going to take it any further but I do wish I had gotten the vinyl, as I'm a big FF fan and a vinyl collector.

O well.