Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Dual Action Formula, Original, 2 Count - $3.48

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2018 12:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
2280 posts
1481 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Amazon Canada] Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Dual Action Formula, Original, 2 Count - $3.48

Not sure how useful this is, but the price is good Face With Tears Of Joy

Clip the $4 coupon, and S&S for even more savings.
36 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
5742 posts
260 upvotes
Never cleaned my dishwasher before going to try one out. Thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1720 posts
343 upvotes
Markham
Only used one before. My dishwasher looks spotless after though. Bought one
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
10509 posts
2209 upvotes
Great price... Costco's sale price right now for a pack of 4 is $9.99.
These make your dishwasher sparkle and smell better.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Mar 1, 2014
297 posts
143 upvotes
Nice find. Deal of the day price $7.48, down from $9.97.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1622 posts
162 upvotes
St. Johns
Nice find! We use this stuff fairly regularly and this is by far the cheapest I've seen.
Mar 22, 2013
567 posts
710 upvotes
Toronto
Thought I’d share my experience. I use Affresh for monthly cycles for both my washing machine and dishwasher. It’s highly recommend and has lots of great reviews on Amazon.

It really helps with both, but especially makes me feel better about the washing machine as it’s a side load.

Don’t forget to keep your washing machine open as much as possible to dry out.

And clean your filters for both! The dishwasher is going to have one on the floor. On the washing machine clean both the filter inside and in the exhaust. I have a monthly reminder to clean the exhaust set up in my phone too.

Also, clean your air pump filters if you’re in a condo! I replaced the generic one with a 3M, and vacuum it once a month for a couple months before replacing outright.
Dec 10, 2006
541 posts
112 upvotes
Kitchener
althanis wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 5:40 am
Thought I’d share my experience. I use Affresh for monthly cycles for both my washing machine and dishwasher. It’s highly recommend and has lots of great reviews on Amazon.

It really helps with both, but especially makes me feel better about the washing machine as it’s a side load.

Don’t forget to keep your washing machine open as much as possible to dry out.

And clean your filters for both! The dishwasher is going to have one on the floor. On the washing machine clean both the filter inside and in the exhaust. I have a monthly reminder to clean the exhaust set up in my phone too.

Also, clean your air pump filters if you’re in a condo! I replaced the generic one with a 3M, and vacuum it once a month for a couple months before replacing outright.
I had my dishwasher repaired recently and was told to not leave it open as it's hard on the springs and causes damage. I used to leave mine open all the time as well. I dunno what's best, but figured I'd share that.
Jun 18, 2005
179 posts
334 upvotes
Nice price. This stuff works but I'm pretty sure it's just citric acid in a highfalutin container.

If it's something you use often I find a couple tablespoons of powder in the soap dispenser does the same thing without any added smells and seems to have lots of other uses.

A bag of the stuff goes a long way - https://www.amazon.ca/Milliard-100-Pure ... 00EYFKM32/
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1243 posts
1108 upvotes
Montreal
Buy it from costco. 4 for 9.99
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4319 posts
361 upvotes
Ordered. Thanks!
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1461 posts
328 upvotes
Mississauga
NathanCS wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 7:28 am
I had my dishwasher repaired recently and was told to not leave it open as it's hard on the springs and causes damage. I used to leave mine open all the time as well. I dunno what's best, but figured I'd share that.
He meant washing machine.. espically the front load ones as the rubber tends to attract mold if not dried out
Mar 22, 2013
567 posts
710 upvotes
Toronto
TLSRULZ wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 7:38 am
He meant washing machine.. espically the front load ones as the rubber tends to attract mold if not dried out
Thanks. I believe I did say washing machine. And yes, it gets very mouldy, smelly and honestly kinda nasty in there.
Nov 10, 2013
217 posts
63 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
never used it, but DW can be cleaned by placing a half full container with vinegar inside and running a cycle, most DW manuals will have the specifics.
Vinegar is $2 a gallon..?