Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Fire TV Stick 4K EXPIRED

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2020 6:44 am
Jan 10, 2007
578 posts
800 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Fire TV Stick 4K EXPIRED

Last edited by driverso on Feb 15th, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Thread Summary
driverso wrote: ↑ Thanks but the code will not work with certain items. Discounts up to $30 are available on other items.

*Promo code is redeemable Feb 8, 2019 only. No cash value. Online only. Discount applies to one purchase, before taxes and fees. EHF (Environmental Handling Fee) pricing varies by province and will be included (where applicable) when you place your order. Cannot be combined with any other offer. EPP, PSP, B2B and Dealer discounts excluded. Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Bose products, Sonos, Fitbit, Google products, UE, JBL, Pre-orders, Amazon products, Gaming Hardware, hard drives, Door Crashers, Daily Deals, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, digital downloads, mobile phone plans and security deposits. One (1) per customer. Additional conditions, limitations and/or exclusions may apply. For online redemption enter code in promo code box during check out.

Ebates will give upto 5% on amazon.ca. 5% is on Jewellery only for Electronics it is 1%
256 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Was looking to purchase a chromecast recently but saw this thread.

What's the difference between this and a chromecast? Any recommendations ?
Jan 10, 2007
578 posts
800 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: Use promo code "feb5" to save an additional $5 off. Today only. $49.99 is the same price as black Friday pricing

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/online-e ... ew=&page=0
Thanks but the code will not work with certain items. Discounts up to $30 are available on other items.

*Promo code is redeemable Feb 8, 2019 only. No cash value. Online only. Discount applies to one purchase, before taxes and fees. EHF (Environmental Handling Fee) pricing varies by province and will be included (where applicable) when you place your order. Cannot be combined with any other offer. EPP, PSP, B2B and Dealer discounts excluded. Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Bose products, Sonos, Fitbit, Google products, UE, JBL, Pre-orders, Amazon products, Gaming Hardware, hard drives, Door Crashers, Daily Deals, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, digital downloads, mobile phone plans and security deposits. One (1) per customer. Additional conditions, limitations and/or exclusions may apply. For online redemption enter code in promo code box during check out.

Ebates will give 5% on amazon.ca
Last edited by driverso on Feb 8th, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1765 posts
835 upvotes
honggil wrote: Was looking to purchase a chromecast recently but saw this thread.

What's the difference between this and a chromecast? Any recommendations ?
You should do some research, they’re totally different devices. Chrome cast relies on an external device (like your phone) for streaming. The fire stick is a stand alone device with a remote. There’s a ton of other differences. I use a fire tv since I don’t have to use my phone to control it.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
funnypanks wrote: You should do some research, they’re totally different devices. Chrome cast relies on an external device (like your phone) for streaming. The fire stick is a stand alone device with a remote. There’s a ton of other differences. I use a fire tv since I don’t have to use my phone to control it.
Thx will do :) Probably gonna go chromecast anyways since I have google home at home already..
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
jetertmac wrote: Use promo code "feb5" to save an additional $5 off. Today only. $49.99 is the same price as black Friday pricing

I get... "We’re sorry, the promo code [Feb5] you’ve entered can’t be applied."
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
driverso wrote: Thanks but the code will not work with certain items. Discounts up to $30 are available on other items.

Ebates will give 5% on amazon.ca
There it is bolded... oh well.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario

If you are hoping to use this code, don't. Because it won't work, I tried.
Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Bose products, Sonos, Fitbit, Google products, UE, JBL, Pre-orders, Amazon products, Gaming Hardware, hard drives, Door Crashers, Daily Deals, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, digital downloads, mobile phone plans and security deposits.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Mar 25, 2007
53 posts
25 upvotes
Terrace
honggil wrote: Thx will do :) Probably gonna go chromecast anyways since I have google home at home already..
If you are doing research, I suggest you look into Android TV as well. It can do chromecast in addition to other things.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2668 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
tiamat wrote: If you are doing research, I suggest you look into Android TV as well. It can do chromecast in addition to other things.
Ya.. go for a mibox or Nvidia shield.
Dec 5, 2004
502 posts
179 upvotes
Does staples still sending out coupons? I don't see it for a while
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2448 posts
1280 upvotes
geogolem wrote: Ya.. go for a mibox or Nvidia shield.
Do you guys use the Chinese Mibox ?
I got a 4k Mi Box MDZ-09-AA: 2GB/4GB Chipset: Amlogic S802 Quad Core 4K
It's not as straight forward as i thought.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2011
1299 posts
1661 upvotes
i97ww4 wrote: Does staples still sending out coupons? I don't see it for a while
yes, check rfd's mega thread, people are sharing codes.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
funnypanks wrote: You should do some research, they’re totally different devices. Chrome cast relies on an external device (like your phone) for streaming. [...]
Misleading! The user only initiates the stream from a phone; once the stream is "cast" to the Chromecast, the phone can be turned off, and the Chromecast will do the streaming by itself.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2596 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary
Do i need echo dot to use voice control on remote?
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Jun 22, 2003
635 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
Marphyin wrote: Do i need echo dot to use voice control on remote?
NO., it works on its own