Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Fluance Ai60 6.5" Powered Bookshelf Speakers Bluetooth - $268 Sound Bar Killer

Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5768 posts
3264 upvotes
I use Edifier Speakers I got a year ago for $89 and I connected a 10"inch Active Onkyo Subwoofer using a AUX Y-splitter, I bought the used woofer from Thrift Store for $25 ..

So my total cost of setup was $115 and I have a premium experience
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: I use Edifier Speakers I got a year ago for $89 and I connected a 10"inch Active Onkyo Subwoofer using a AUX Y-splitter, I bought the used woofer from Thrift Store for $25 ..

I'm sure your setup sounds good but it's far from a premium experience.
Apr 16, 2017
37 posts
64 upvotes
Was about to pull the trigger on the natural walnut colour but it looks like that model is back to regular price
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2550 posts
572 upvotes
JustBob wrote: Comparing bookshelf speakers to soundbars is a little "apples to oranges". If I need/want a soundbar, it means that I've already eliminated other options for my setup.
I think the point is...you will not get a sound bar for $250 that sounds as good as these speakers. You may think you need a sound bar, but unless you are severely limited on space there are better options.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1048 posts
784 upvotes
FLuance usually has discounts on boxing day, right?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1140 posts
379 upvotes
Received the Ai60's yesterday.........since these are for my computer, they are way bigger than I originally wanted, however, with the added features compared to the Ai40's I can live with the size.
Sound is really nice, although I'm no professional. I doubt there is any need for a subwoofer either as there is plenty of bass on these speakers.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3036 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: I use Edifier Speakers I got a year ago for $89 and I connected a 10"inch Active Onkyo Subwoofer using a AUX Y-splitter, I bought the used woofer from Thrift Store for $25 ..

Are you using Edifier R1010BT?
I upgraded it to R2000BT in this BF. There is a huge difference.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5768 posts
3264 upvotes
MrBigNose wrote: Are you using Edifier R1010BT?
I upgraded it to R2000BT in this BF. There is a huge difference.
I have R980T as well as R1010BT.... I use 980T with a 10inch active woofer on my TV.. are you having similar setup with R2000BT...

Tell me little what change are you experiencing ?
Jun 21, 2012
476 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
RFDQ1016 wrote: They are self powered. No receiver needed, and they won't work with one either
What if my amplifier has the following?
"The Onkyo TX-8160 network stereo receiver also has, a Zone 2 line output to send both analog and digital sources to another external amplifier located in another room."
Jun 25, 2013
39 posts
17 upvotes
smoisan wrote: What if my amplifier has the following?
"The Onkyo TX-8160 network stereo receiver also has, a Zone 2 line output to send both analog and digital sources to another external amplifier located in another room."
I think it might just work! You need a really long white/red cable with white/red on both ends.
Jun 21, 2012
476 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
mikistan wrote: I think it might just work! You need a really long white/red cable with white/red on both ends.
Cheers! :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
How are these compared to the Klipsch R-15PM from the LD deal?
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
kimwoobingsu wrote: Buy 2 save $50 using code 3XA4UP4R
legit. this code still working when you add two pair to cart.

3XA4UP4R
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4807 posts
1801 upvotes
These are wonderful speakers, my only issue not enough space by the tv. +1 OP for posting great deal.
Nov 9, 2014
59 posts
76 upvotes
Is there a way to use multiple speakers to set up a surround sound?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
Got a notice this won't make xmas after advertised for tomorrow. Kind of.pissed lol
Apr 16, 2017
37 posts
64 upvotes
dreaderus wrote: Got a notice this won't make xmas after advertised for tomorrow. Kind of.pissed lol
I don't particularly like the way they process orders. Most businesses will charge you when your order ships, but Fluance "will only ship once it has been successfully billed". Even if this is the actual process for every business, that wording leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. Much less customer-centric. They did not ship my order until the payment came off of 'pending' status on my credit card, which took a couple of days.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1495 posts
746 upvotes
London Area
Just a shot in the dark but does anyone have a pair of Ai40's or 60's they picked up and don't want? If so, drop me a PM.

I gambled there would be a Boxing Day sale...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Jonstar1 wrote: Just a shot in the dark but does anyone have a pair of Ai40's or 60's they picked up and don't want? If so, drop me a PM.

I gambled there would be a Boxing Day sale...
Literally just shipped mine back for return....... even had to pay $40 postage
Jun 25, 2013
39 posts
17 upvotes
What was wrong with yours!?

My credit card was charged on the 19th and UPS still is sitting with "label creatd" since 12/23

Very frustrating - i specifically ordered from the Fluance website instead of Amazon to cut out the middle man and make sure this canadian company gets all the business - and now I'm sitting without money and without a product for longer than the 3-5 business days shipping they claim.

I get it, maybe they all had the week off for Xmas or whatever, but come on ... if you are charging customers you need to at least give the products to UPS sigh

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)