Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce (3.78 Litres) - $8.50

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2020 12:56 pm
Nov 17, 2010
364 posts
102 upvotes
Edmonton
Coresu wrote: Marinades would be my first thought, especially for a larger amount of meat (party etc).
When ever you cook with tomato can always added in, like chili or tomato soup, tomato meat sauce etc. give you extra favor.
Sep 9, 2003
770 posts
631 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: Well, you can't say something like that and not expect people to be curious (it's not that bad, seriously)
Was posted on the first page ;)
Dec 10, 2009
342 posts
568 upvotes
I don't see how it's bad at all....garlic, onions, fish, sugar, molasses, spices, tamarind and a lot of salt and vinegar for fermentation. Do they throw in cattle dung in there in secret or something?
May 24, 2017
219 posts
283 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
If anyone is wondering Frenches VS L&P differences, frenches is much more sweet and lacking similar depth L&P has.

Good enough for lots of things. Maybe keep a bottle of L&P for making a nice ceasar or salads and use the cheap stuff for BBQ sauces and marinades
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2016
1232 posts
693 upvotes
loulinjai wrote: I don't see how it's bad at all....garlic, onions, fish, sugar, molasses, spices, tamarind and a lot of salt and vinegar for fermentation. Do they throw in cattle dung in there in secret or something?
fermented anchovies (fish)

I like my Worcestershire sauce without anchovies, but it's pretty rare.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
Coresu wrote: Looking (again) at the above video, one has to think how someone actually concocted the idea to make this in the first place. You'd think the stuff was made by mistake as it was leaking out of a garbage bag full of rotting stuff. How does something so awfully made taste so good though. It's a miracle.
Garum - Wikipedia
Garum was a fermented fish sauce used as a condiment in the cuisines of ancient Greece, Rome, Carthage and later Byzantium. Liquamen was a similar preparation, and at times they were synonymous.
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Currently unavailable.

i needed this too.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4081 posts
7026 upvotes
GTA North
drspaceman wrote: All I can think about is how awesome it would be if the WORCESTERSHIRE CHUG were the next big viral video sensation

Not the best idea. Here is why.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4244 posts
316 upvotes
I ordered the gallon frank's red hot recently and it came cracked and spilled (the box smelled like vinegar from a meter away). The replacement they shipped had exactly the same issue. So I gave up...
Sep 16, 2016
982 posts
1377 upvotes
Deal dead
Says “current unavailable” now, can’t order anymore
Sep 14, 2009
982 posts
670 upvotes
Kingston
Ordered but wary as I am doing keto and sugar is listed as an ingredient although it shows negligible carbs per serving.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4244 posts
316 upvotes
cardero wrote: Ordered but wary as I am doing keto and sugar is listed as an ingredient although it shows negligible carbs per serving.
Should be fine.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40841 upvotes
Coresu wrote: Some of the best tasting stuff, especially for marinades. But never ever watch how it is made lol...

Some things are best not known for many.
hi :)
May 6, 2006
246 posts
146 upvotes
Victoria
Lol this is the best item to be posted to RFD
I'd be more apathetic if I weren't so lethargic
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5314 posts
1251 upvotes
This is a public service announcement:

It's pronounced "wosta-sheer".
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3787 posts
6267 upvotes
RadioDude wrote: How does this taste compared to Lea and perrins? To be honest I didn't even know other companies make this
Having tried both, Lea & Perrins hands down. Night and day difference. I've tried a couple of imitations over the years. Nothing compares to it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)