Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Full Metal Alchemist Manga Box Set $110.87!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 1:59 pm
5 replies
May 3, 2012
5 posts
3 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Looks like they are matching Indigo/Chapters. It seems most if not all the Viz box sets are on sale, including: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Bakuman, Claymore, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rosario + Vampire, probably others... Amazon is gradually matching those prices with a 1% price advantage.

I picked up more than I want to admit haha... a lot of these are at the lowest or very close to the lowest price in history
Sep 29, 2010
213 posts
1910 upvotes
Linearskillz wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 5:27 pm
Looks like they are matching Indigo/Chapters. It seems most if not all the Viz box sets are on sale, including: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Bakuman, Claymore, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rosario + Vampire, probably others... Amazon is gradually matching those prices with a 1% price advantage.

I picked up more than I want to admit haha... a lot of these are at the lowest or very close to the lowest price in history
Now that you mentioned, it is actually better to get these at Chapters since you can use the coupon code for November (YESNOV) for an additional 10% off when you spend $50+.

So for this FMA box set it should come down to $118.79.
May 3, 2012
5 posts
3 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
laggyshield wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 6:04 pm
Now that you mentioned, it is actually better to get these at Chapters since you can use the coupon code for November (YESNOV) for an additional 10% off when you spend $50+.

So for this FMA box set it should come down to $118.79.
Oh wow I didn't know about the coupon. I just called and they said they would retroactively apply it, yay!

Edit: here's a full list for the chapters deal https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/sa ... -box-sets/
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
2805 posts
303 upvotes
darn missed out, wouldve picked up naruto box set 2/3
bleach 1/2
[highlight]__RFD iTrader:_______76|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]___HEATWARE:______16|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]_____EBAY:_______142|||0[/highlight]