Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Game of thrones season 8 4k uhd bluray set $39

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 2:27 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Sep 9, 2015
776 posts
443 upvotes
Nanaimo

[Amazon.ca] Game of thrones season 8 4k uhd bluray set $39

Been waiting for this to drop below $40, to complete my set. Also looking forward to watching the long night in its high res, high bitrate glory. All the "film experts" (i.e., haters of this season) need not apply.

Edit: I'm sure dozen of people can't wait to come in here and shit on this, but if you actually have not seen this season for some reason, do yourself a favor, watch it and come to your own conclusions.

Also this is the cheapest the set has been.
Last edited by S0lidus on Feb 16th, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
102 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2760 posts
1211 upvotes
Toronto
Downvoted for bad product. If you haven’t watched season 8 just don’t. It’s not worth it. GoT is the only series that was the peak of pop culture then nobody ever speaks of it again once they watch season 8 and see how bad it is.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
15655 posts
2436 upvotes
Toronto
Loved Season 8 despite so many haters. PQ was stunning too.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3314 posts
3083 upvotes
Ottawa
Watch the Witcher instead. Toss a coin to your witcher.
audit13 wrote: Loved Season 8 despite so many haters. PQ was stunning too.
Yeah, the Starbucks cup was a great detail. True immersion.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
2713 posts
3617 upvotes
Langley, BC
audit13 wrote: Loved Season 8 despite so many haters. PQ was stunning too.
Same. Just enjoy it for what it is. No point in complaining as they’re not redoing it.
Member
Jun 2, 2011
288 posts
256 upvotes
In my house going for a bm is referred to as making a Season 8. Thumbs down, only deal is at the dollar store for this one.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2288 posts
2347 upvotes
I prefer this to the witcher myself, but you never know it's the first season.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
2740 posts
2282 upvotes
Oakville
S0lidus wrote: Been waiting for this to drop below $40, to complete my set. Also looking forward to watching the long night in its high res, high bitrate glory. All the "film experts" (i.e., haters of this season) need not apply.

Edit: I'm sure dozen of people can't wait to come in here and shit on this, but if you actually have not seen this season for some reason, do yourself a favor, watch it and come to your own conclusions.

Also this is the cheapest the set has been.
This is the show about the wizard kid with glasses right?

Think I'll give it a watch.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2602 posts
1123 upvotes
Sudbury
GoT vs Dexter......which series had the worse Series Finale.....still debatable.......

Usually used to being let down in the bedroom by the wife.....not via my favourite tv shows :(
Member
Jun 19, 2017
482 posts
931 upvotes
Canada
Pretty pathetic of people to downvote just because you don’t like something. Your level of dissatisfaction and outrage have zero correlation between what is a discount deal and what isn’t. Sad.
#SwitchGod
Penalty Box
Sep 20, 2019
279 posts
434 upvotes
S0lidus wrote: Been waiting for this to drop below $40, to complete my set.

Complete your set?

You are using this word: "set", I don't think it means what you think it means.

SPOILER ALERT: Seasons 2,3,4,5,6,7 don't exist in 4k UHD BluRay, therefore it is impossible for you to have a 4k UHD set.

Spoiler Alert #2: The 4k series box set is slated for release in December!
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Member
User avatar
Dec 24, 2011
257 posts
410 upvotes
TORONTO, Canada
kanewtz wrote: GoT vs Dexter......which series had the worse Series Finale.....still debatable.......

Usually used to being let down in the bedroom by the wife.....not via my favourite tv shows :(
Wow, that’s savage. Hope your missus doesn’t read RFD.

Top