Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Watch - $278.67 sold by Amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2017 3:13 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2036 posts
934 upvotes
Calgary
Kimberlee1 wrote: Can somebody tell me what the condition of the refurbished Watch is. Thanks
I ordered 2 and they were both in new condition with no obvious wear visable.
Within one week one had the heart rate sensor fail so it is going back to Amazon.
So much for Garmin certified refurbished.
Dec 26, 2004
418 posts
139 upvotes
Kimberlee1 wrote: I just chatted amazon and got the price down to $206. Pretty happy with this deal.
How did you do this? What did you say/ask?
Jul 22, 2011
682 posts
143 upvotes
Carleton Place
Fanatic wrote: How did you do this? What did you say/ask?
I just told them I was disappointed because it said I was getting a new watch, not refurbished. I asked for a 25% off and the agent came back and said I’m an do $206 plus tax. I accepted.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1993 posts
364 upvotes
Winterpeg
Kimberlee1 wrote: I just told them I was disappointed because it said I was getting a new watch, not refurbished. I asked for a 25% off and the agent came back and said I’m an do $206 plus tax. I accepted.
Wow its already showing refurbished or did you order this when it was posted as new?
Jul 22, 2011
682 posts
143 upvotes
Carleton Place
caveat_emptor wrote: Wow its already showing refurbished or did you order this when it was posted as new?
It said new until I added to cart, then it showed refurbished.
Feb 8, 2015
2 posts
Hamilton, ON
Hi,
I can see that this deal on refurbished Forerunner 235 on amazon.ca.

https://www.amazon.ca/Garmin-Forerunner ... runner+235

It says "Usually ships within 1 to 4 months". Does anyone knows if this are the same timeline as back in June. I am wondering that I will have to wait up till 4 months before it is shipped.

For those who have bougth these refurbished watch before can you please comment on the shape of the watch? Is it working well? does is look old?
Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)