Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1035 posts
150 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone confirmed getting the $10 promo credit a second time when buying the amazon gift cards a second time around? Is it a one time deal only?
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2012
551 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
artofwar wrote: Has anyone confirmed getting the $10 promo credit a second time when buying the amazon gift cards a second time around? Is it a one time deal only?
It won't work for anyone who has gotten the $10 promo credit before (after buying a gift card) in the same month or previous months -- not sure if it will ever reset.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
ot: if u have any amazon app coins..spend them bfore they xpire! i had like 3000 coins on a couple accounts expired! :(
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2013
545 posts
488 upvotes
Halifax
hightech wrote: This may be a silly question, but are the gift cards mailed or is it online? Can I use the gift card AND the $10 credit on the same order?
That's how it worked for me. I got the email for the $50 gift card and about 5 minutes later I got an email from them stating that my $10 bonus credit was applied to my account for my next purchase.
Sr. Member
Nov 8, 2007
659 posts
404 upvotes
Edmonton
TBBA29 wrote:
hightech wrote: This may be a silly question, but are the gift cards mailed or is it online? Can I use the gift card AND the $10 credit on the same order?
That's how it worked for me. I got the email for the $50 gift card and about 5 minutes later I got an email from them stating that my $10 bonus credit was applied to my account for my next purchase.
The above is correct AND the $10 is automatically applied to the next order, the deal worked really good for me.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 23, 2003
13770 posts
2284 upvotes
Toronto
Tumster wrote:
TBBA29 wrote:
hightech wrote: This may be a silly question, but are the gift cards mailed or is it online? Can I use the gift card AND the $10 credit on the same order?
That's how it worked for me. I got the email for the $50 gift card and about 5 minutes later I got an email from them stating that my $10 bonus credit was applied to my account for my next purchase.
The above is correct AND the $10 is automatically applied to the next order, the deal worked really good for me.
Can the gift card be on the same email as the amazon account or would it have to be different? If it is the same, I would basically get $60 of online money to use for $50 spent?

thanks
Feedback:Howard Forums Ebay RedFlagDeals Heatware

Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
Member
Sep 8, 2008
304 posts
38 upvotes
York
hightech wrote:
Tumster wrote:
TBBA29 wrote:

That's how it worked for me. I got the email for the $50 gift card and about 5 minutes later I got an email from them stating that my $10 bonus credit was applied to my account for my next purchase.
The above is correct AND the $10 is automatically applied to the next order, the deal worked really good for me.
Can the gift card be on the same email as the amazon account or would it have to be different? If it is the same, I would basically get $60 of online money to use for $50 spent?

thanks
It can be the same email, and you're correct, you basically will have 60 bucks to spend. How it works is your account will show a $10 credit, and then separately, you'll have a code for a $50 giftcard which you can choose to apply or not.
Member
User avatar
Jun 1, 2016
319 posts
34 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Still works for me, not sure why it's under Expired Deals.
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 4, 2014
66 posts
8 upvotes
Wildrose country
got a new account and tried but no luck.

Top