Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Deodorant

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2018 12:51 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1735 posts
8085 upvotes

Deodorant

Last edited by coopercold on Feb 28th, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
Prefer natural scent. These block your pores and your skin turns ugly.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
Great price! But I have to say I despise these gel type deodorants more than EA's rollout of Battlefront 2.
Aug 25, 2011
645 posts
313 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
jbone14 wrote: Great price! But I have to say I despise these gel type deodorants more than EA's rollout of Battlefront 2.
Really? I prefer them over the solid stick, as I find they get crumbly and end up powdering the inner part of your waistline
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Thanks, ordered
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
sinasdf wrote: Really? I prefer them over the solid stick, as I find they get crumbly and end up powdering the inner part of your waistline
I find the gel takes forever to absorb into the skin and its so messy, gets all over your shirt when you get it on. Never had a problem with powdering regardless of the brand with a solid stick. Just goes to show everyone has a different experience and preference! :)
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Used to love anti perspirant deodorants. Then read about Aluminium Zirconium. I would highly encourage you to avoid.
Marketing has pushed those anti perspirants but they are just too bad for you. Sweating is part of body heat regulation. Why on earth would we want to block it? Plenty of deos out there avoid the smell while still allowing perspiration.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1873 posts
1204 upvotes
Montreal
Any recommendations on deodorants that aren't bad for you?
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
n-ster wrote: Any recommendations on deodorants that aren't bad for you?
Honestly, avoiding aluminium zirconium (that is all anti perspirant) is already a great way to start. This is not the thread to start a discussion on rubbing herbs on your pits :D
As a RFDER (cost and deal conscious individual) i usally go for big brands that offer best bang for the buck, and that do not contain either AZ or Parabens. As sooin as you see anti-perspirant, avoid because it will for sure contain AZ.
I'm not familiar with uber expensive artisanal and chemical free bio products.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4312 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
The perfum is these gives me a rash.
Nov 25, 2014
118 posts
40 upvotes
London, ON
I agree to ONLY USE DEODERANT..esp females.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
These give me a rash. Prefer Dove Men+ Care
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Dec 1, 2012
210 posts
630 upvotes
How does this price compare to Costco's, it's been a while since I've bought these. Thanks
Apr 4, 2018
262 posts
175 upvotes
zewill wrote: Honestly, avoiding aluminium zirconium (that is all anti perspirant) is already a great way to start. This is not the thread to start a discussion on rubbing herbs on your pits :D
As a RFDER (cost and deal conscious individual) i usally go for big brands that offer best bang for the buck, and that do not contain either AZ or Parabens. As sooin as you see anti-perspirant, avoid because it will for sure contain AZ.
I'm not familiar with uber expensive artisanal and chemical free bio products.
I am not saying you are wrong but there is no proof that aluminum salt is bad for you, I read studies from good source and it was a myth debunked.

Here's one link for you guys.

https://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/fea ... cts-safety
Feb 11, 2007
627 posts
375 upvotes
Be ready to remove the yellow stain in your shirts
Sep 28, 2005
251 posts
151 upvotes
zewill wrote: Plenty of deos out there avoid the smell while still allowing perspiration.
Can you recommend one? I’ve tried a few and still end up smelling. I don’t like APs either but I feel I if I don’t use them, the man smell is coming out for sure.
Nov 29, 2013
667 posts
1025 upvotes
TORONTO
Raisinlove wrote: How does this price compare to Costco's, it's been a while since I've bought these. Thanks
Costco size is 108g X 5 for $15 regular price. Sale price is usually $3-4 off so if you can get them on sale or is you took advantage of the P&G Costco Cash Card deal, then Costco is a much better deal
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
I was hoping it would be aluminum free :<
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Apr 14, 2017
749 posts
717 upvotes
zewill wrote: Plenty of deos out there avoid the smell while still allowing perspiration.
Masking is not the same as avoiding.
Oct 27, 2018
61 posts
26 upvotes
Thanks OP! Always nice to stock up on the essentials at a discount :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)