Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Girl's Waterproof Hooded Ski / Winter Jacket - $25.82 (Lightning Deal)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2020 10:45 am
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON

[Amazon.ca] Girl's Waterproof Hooded Ski / Winter Jacket - $25.82 (Lightning Deal)

***Disregard the "Engrish", copied the details from the listing***

100% Polyester

High Quality: Super soft inner, kids will not feel cold even if touch the skin directly

Waterproof:10000mm water-repellent rain jacket,keep your girls always dry and comfortable when she play in the snow with friends,also can fights bad rainy or misty weather

Windproof: The windbreaker featuring full-length, center-front zipper, attached hood and stretchable cuffs, inside windproof powder skirt design help to keep wind out effectively

Intimate: 2 hand pockets help to keep hands warm, also great for store small items like keys, coins, phone, card; Reflective stripes on the arm, hood and pockets will help to keep safe in low light areas, more safer

Suitable: Perfect for indoor and outdoor activities in school days, camping, hiking, traveling with family
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1981 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
Just my 2 cents. Skier doest care for waterproof capability as they don't touch the ground. Warm is more important. This jacket looks very thin and it will don't be good for a -5 degree day. It won't be warn at -10 or below. Get something from mountain Warehouse instead as they always go on sale.

But this Amazon and u can buy first and try it. Just return it if you don't like it.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
musumekiller wrote: Just my 2 cents. Skier doest care for waterproof capability as they don't touch the ground. Warm is more important. This jacket looks very thin and it will don't be good for a -5 degree day. It won't be warn at -10 or below. Get something from mountain Warehouse instead as they always go on sale.

But this Amazon and u can buy first and try it. Just return it if you don't like it.
Not everyone is a professional skier. A lot of us keep rolling down the hill.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2002
1119 posts
168 upvotes
Waterloo
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Not everyone is a professional skier. A lot of us keep rolling down the hill.
And just layer up to keep warm. $25 seems like a good deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Not everyone is a professional skier. A lot of us keep rolling down the hill.
As is the case with a lot of the "no name" stuff on Amazon.ca, no tax.
Oct 10, 2019
94 posts
41 upvotes
I knew they were for kids!!!!! DAMMIT!!
Kids are really bad these days.....
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1981 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
Lol this is for kids right? Kid usually pick up very quick. Anyway just sharing my 2 cents.
Banned
Jan 15, 2020
62 posts
21 upvotes
Amazon apparel is extremely bad, most are garbage and scammer, particularly those from China, picture is all modified to lure you to buy.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7813 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
This is not bad as a mild winter layer over fleece and other clothing, but please don't send your little one's skiing in that. Even when my folks were poor, they would fit me with something thicker than that from K-Mart for cross country skiing class trips.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't buy this. You're not going to stay warm and dry for $25. I wouldn't be surprised if the wind blew right through this jacket. On some days, the wind is blowing a lot on the hills and you'll definitely be cold if you're not wearing a good jacket.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)