Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Graco Children 4Ever All-In-One Convertible Car Seat - NOW $289.99 - Lowest Price

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2018 9:21 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1838 posts
2038 upvotes
I’m quite new to these....

For newborns, is there an infant car seat where you can detach the whole seat from a base or is this one suitable for a newborn?
Wallet safe...
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1515 posts
2810 upvotes
Winnipeg
D0ntgiveajack wrote: For newborns, is there an infant car seat where you can detach the whole seat from a base or is this one suitable for a newborn?
You can use this for a newborn, but you are better off starting with an infant car seat or travel system that clicks into a car base and stroller. I really like my Chicco Keyfit30 with Viaro stroller, but there are plenty of good options. The plan is to switch that out for this Graco when bub is about 9-12 months old.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Price is $289.99 now on Amazon. Lowest price ever I think.
Aug 23, 2011
216 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Good call - Amazon chat could not match the price from the two I ordered last week. Chat support told me to return the two I have and order two more. $20 savings is great.
Sep 26, 2008
45 posts
4 upvotes
Has anyone ever tried attaching this car seat to a mountain buggy nano and know if it works? It's not listed on the official compatibility list but I've read that the stroller attaches to some convertible car seats.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1515 posts
2810 upvotes
Winnipeg
billyjoebob99 wrote: Has anyone ever tried attaching this car seat to a mountain buggy nano and know if it works? It's not listed on the official compatibility list but I've read that the stroller attaches to some convertible car seats.
No, this seat is not designed for that at all. It is designed for mostly permanent mounting, and does not have a base designed for clicking into the car or stroller. You would need to be looking at one of the click connect models like the Snugride.
Nov 27, 2016
140 posts
68 upvotes
Anyone have the idea what’s the best investment for new born? I was looking into the options of either get a travel kit or a car seat + carrier then after 7 month switch to the stroller.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1515 posts
2810 upvotes
Winnipeg
supermaster wrote: Anyone have the idea what’s the best investment for new born? I was looking into the options of either get a travel kit or a car seat + carrier then after 7 month switch to the stroller.
Easiest option is travel system for the first 6-24 months, then switch to something like this Graco 4ever.

You could theoretically just have the 4ever...... but not being able to load up the car seat in the house, and transfer rapidly between car seat base and stroller, will drive you bonkers.
May 21, 2012
334 posts
280 upvotes
Burlington
billyjoebob99 wrote: Has anyone ever tried attaching this car seat to a mountain buggy nano and know if it works? It's not listed on the official compatibility list but I've read that the stroller attaches to some convertible car seats.

Thanks!
The hacks to attach a convertible seat (not infant "bucket") to the Nano stroller require a smaller/lighter seat. (Note that neither the stroller or the car seat were designed/tested for this hack.)