Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Hand Held Bidet - Lightning Deal $35.19 (No Tax & Free Shipping) SOLD OUT - $45.99 now

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2017 8:26 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
5947 posts
1896 upvotes
GTA
realmadvillain wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:45 am
I have this and it's a well-built sprayer that's easy to install. It sprays a high volume of water but I find the pressure is a bit too light compared to the in-seat ones.

I ordered it on Aliexpress for about $25 USD. At $35 CAD from amazon it's a great deal.

Here's the AliExpress link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Handhel ... 0.0.SzKhnI
I got ebay one that looks same, i still have 1 box sitting in the basement heh.

Weird for me the pressure was a bit too much so i reduced it by the valve about half way.

From another thread another user recommended these and said the cold water is a bit of an issue but you use it before using the flush so it equalizes the temperature a bit.
Jan 26, 2004
273 posts
71 upvotes
Georgetown
xpressmerchant wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:21 am
You need good eye hand coordination to use this cause shit can fly all over the place. The fix one is preset so you do not need to aim.
I agree. Hand Held Bidet are nothing but mess, and due to moving hose and so many other moving parts involved , they are prone to have leaks. Cant say about YEGU brand. "May Be" they have better material fittings inside. Would love to hear some personal experience from other rfders.

My personal experience is, the fix bidet are more convenient, easy to use and once you install, thats it ! They also dont look bad as no hose is hanging out next to the comode. - just my 2 cents.

I have ordered the Vevo Bidet from Amazon and totally loved it. Just sharing :
https://www.amazon.ca/VEVO-Bidet-Premiu ... B06XGR2K8V

or a cheaper version (not sure the difference) :

https://www.amazon.ca/VEVO-Bidet-Cleani ... B074WH76FC
Last edited by mackey2001 on Dec 4th, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 13, 2017
387 posts
215 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Hand held bidet is not difficult to use. Most of places in Asian countries have them.

So yeah, bad news, it's not the bidet that is difficult, but you.
"Are you telling me to get a smart switch instead of a smart bulb for my bedside night lamp?"

ArloCopter
Jan 20, 2011
155 posts
35 upvotes
oahu wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:47 am
I guess this is connected to the cold water pipe supplying the toilet tank. How were your experience in the winter time?
you can add a hot water pipe if it's on the washroom and a water mixer T-Adapter
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
12677 posts
12715 upvotes
Oakville
I saw a hand bidet in a restaurant washroom the other day. No way in hell I'm touching that and I can't imagine any sane person touching a hand bidet. Face Screaming In Fear
Jan 26, 2004
273 posts
71 upvotes
Georgetown
engineered wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:57 am
I saw a hand bidet in a restaurant washroom the other day. No way in hell I'm touching that and I can't imagine any sane person touching a hand bidet. Face Screaming In Fear
i totally understand. thats a big no no.
what restaurant was that? if you dont mind me asking. may be thats there competitive strategy to win over there competition in the area.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2598 posts
487 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
Why spend money when you can clean your shit with toilet paper and do a premium clean in the bathtub. Then thoroughly wash hands or wash with sanitizing soap and call it a day.
Jan 26, 2004
273 posts
71 upvotes
Georgetown
Bedboi wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:04 pm
Why spend money when you can clean your shit with toilet paper and do a premium clean in the bathtub. Then thoroughly wash hands or wash with sanitizing soap and call it a day.
if you do the ROI on money spent on Toilet Paper vs a Bidet , cost of Bidet totally pays for it self with in 6 - 8 months. moreover - nothing beats the feel of freshhhhh
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
12677 posts
12715 upvotes
Oakville
mackey2001 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:04 pm
i totally understand. thats a big no no.
what restaurant was that? if you dont mind me asking. may be thats there competitive strategy to win over there competition in the area.
It was a middle eastern restaurant in Oakville. Great food, but that bidet in the washroom had me like... wtf?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1622 posts
136 upvotes
mackey2001 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:07 pm
if you do the ROI on money spent on Toilet Paper vs a Bidet , cost of Bidet totally pays for it self with in 6 - 8 months. moreover - nothing beats the feel of freshhhhh
Never used a bidet. But don't you still have to use toiled paper at the end to pat yourself dry?
Jul 18, 2017
97 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
That is what I missed the most in a bathroom from the things I had back in Brazil.

Cold water is going to be a pain though...
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
12677 posts
12715 upvotes
Oakville
WalterHenrike wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:39 pm
That is what I missed the most in a bathroom from the things I had back in Brazil.

There's no reason you can't tap into both cold/hot lines so you can get warm water. The HD version that someone posted above has a temp mixing valve built into it.
Jun 6, 2007
502 posts
193 upvotes
Vancouver
Paid for a premium handheld one off Amazon, wife likes it because you can wash the front.

If I had to get another one , would probably get one that hooks up to your sink faucet instead if it's within reach. You can mix in hot water and never have to worry about leaks
Banned
Feb 27, 2012
269 posts
89 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
WalterHenrike wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:39 pm

things you don't miss ?

How about nobody having a hot water heater in their house?
or having a 240V line in the shower with you to power the heating element ? safe as having a electrocution while shampooing
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8115 posts
3710 upvotes
MVRD
xpressmerchant wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:21 am
You need good eye hand coordination to use this cause shit can fly all over the place. The fix one is preset so you do not need to aim.
...Not made for a certain portion of the population then...