Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] High value Coupons! Laundry Detergent/Stain Remover Value Pack & Finish/Lysol packs

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2018 3:38 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2016
55 posts
68 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] High value Coupons! Laundry Detergent/Stain Remover Value Pack & Finish/Lysol packs

Has anyone bought the Laundry Detergent/Stain Remover Value Pack on Amazon?

Looks like a really good deal...there is 5 items in the pack - it is regular $61.35 on sale for $54.66 PLUS a $30 coupon, so its basically $24.66 for all 5 items. It's like paying for the 2 Woolites & getting the other 3 for free!

They have all 5 on sale now if you buy individually below are the prices (without the online coupon) (looks like all of the biggest sizes they come in):
Woolite Dark 2.96L $12.97
Woolite Everyday 2.96L $12.97
Resolve Stain Spray 946ml $4.78
Resolve Gold Powder 1.35KG $11.97
Lysol Laundry Bacteria Eliminator 2.7L $11.97
Total $54.66 (with out the coupon)

They have 3 other value packs on Lysol wipes, & Finish Quantum & the Air Wick Diffuser with similar high value coupons ($35, $20, $7 coupons) they are on the same page (link) for the value pack above.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1389 posts
5536 upvotes
At first glance I thought this was a good deal, but on second glance I don't know that it is unless you already use these exact products.

~$25 ($5/product) for:
- Small jug of "gentle" washing liquid detergent
- Small jug of "blacks/darks" washing liquid detergent
- Small jug of "antibacterial disinfectant additive" for wash (???)
- Spray bottle of Resolve stain remover
- Small container of Resolve stain remover powder

I have no use for the Lysol disinfectant, and the both Resolve products are normally $5 or less anyways.
[OP]
Dec 13, 2016
55 posts
68 upvotes
Leverage wrote:
Nov 5th, 2018 3:12 pm
At first glance I thought this was a good deal, but on second glance I don't know that it is unless you already use these exact products.

~$25 ($5/product) for:
- Small jug of "gentle" washing liquid detergent
- Small jug of "blacks/darks" washing liquid detergent
- Small jug of "antibacterial disinfectant additive" for wash (???)
- Spray bottle of Resolve stain remover
- Small container of Resolve stain remover powder

I have no use for the Lysol disinfectant, and the both Resolve products are normally $5 or less anyways.
I’m pretty sure there not the small jugs. Did you check out the other value packs? There’s 2 with quantum dish tabs.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2054 posts
1000 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. I just ran out of stain remover,