Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

amazon.ca The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition 3D +++ 28.96

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2014 6:14 am
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough

[Amazon.ca] amazon.ca The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition 3D +++ 28.96

Been waiting for the price to drop a bit on this. 28.96 + tax, free shipping.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00N12P ... UTF8&psc=1

FS and BB have it for $45.

enjoy. Loved this movie!
11 replies
Apr 24, 2010
97 posts
83 upvotes
LONDON
Thanks OP. Ordered. Don't have a 3D TV but since its the practically the same price as regular Bluray Extended version, the 3D disc is a bonus!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1402 posts
617 upvotes
EDMONTON
Already have hobbit 1 3d non extended... hmmm to buy this now and then the 3rd extended or wait until there is a box set of all the extended 3ds and buy them.

Damn you LOTR franchise
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
I never buy any movie until I know there is not going to be an extended version. Been burned by Lotr before...
Feb 6, 2008
821 posts
260 upvotes
Piddles wrote: Already have hobbit 1 3d non extended... hmmm to buy this now and then the 3rd extended or wait until there is a box set of all the extended 3ds and buy them.

Damn you LOTR franchise
With the extended edition DVD sets of LOTR, they sold anyone who wanted one the case that held all three sets, for like $3. I'm betting they'll do that this time, too.
May 31, 2016
92 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
You can price match amazon.ca with futureshop and bb to get the 10% difference discount.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5313 posts
1250 upvotes
Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe that a $29 BR is a deal, let alone a hot one, even if it's a 3D extended edition in odorama delivered by a dwarf. ;)
Mar 21, 2010
311 posts
185 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks for noting this... Been waiting to see if price would drop on this before release and glad it has. In for one. As someone else noted FS does price match Amazon, although not sure on pre-release items. One other small note of caution on this is I would suspect the ultraviolet code is for the non-3d version if it's anything like the first movie.
Mar 23, 2012
277 posts
89 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Hmmm, just wondering how they could have stretched this movie out any more. Maybe an hour or so of the movie actually happened in the book, this should have been 2 movies.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
JustBob wrote: Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe that a $29 BR is a deal, let alone a hot one, even if it's a 3D extended edition in odorama delivered by a dwarf. ;)
There's always one...
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
chadurban wrote: Hmmm, just wondering how they could have stretched this movie out any more. Maybe an hour or so of the movie actually happened in the book, this should have been 2 movies.
Yeah can't believe there's an extended version of each movie.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
Deal is dead. Mods, please expire.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)