Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 Complete Edition $19.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2018 5:56 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12848 posts
13586 upvotes
Great price. Big mistake making it exclusive when the X rocks hard at native 4K.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3457 posts
2086 upvotes
Vancouver
redflagdealsguy wrote: Great price. Big mistake making it exclusive when the X rocks hard at native 4K.
First party title... of course it won't be released on the X. Its like expecting nintendo to release Mario on PS4... :P

The game is amazing though, you can almost make a case for buying a PS4 just for it lol.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12848 posts
13586 upvotes
Paigne wrote: First party title... of course it won't be released on the X. Its like expecting nintendo to release Mario on PS4... :P
A man can dream.
The game is amazing though, you can almost make a case for buying a PS4 just for it lol.
It's excellent, and yes... almost makes me want to get a Pro.

And in case you ghost RFD again; Merry Christmas and God Bless.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3278 posts
3005 upvotes
Ottawa
This is probably to match EB's deal of the day. It may end tomorrow so if you want it, buy now.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2028 posts
1551 upvotes
Vancouver
Had $5 promo balance, makes this an easy buy, thanks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3278 posts
3005 upvotes
Ottawa
Batarang wrote: This is probably to match EB's deal of the day. It may end tomorrow so if you want it, buy now.
Called it. $30 now.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Newbie
Nov 25, 2015
35 posts
38 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I selectes two day shipping and my order says I will get it by next monday.
Did anyones order ship yet??
Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2014
438 posts
735 upvotes
vancouver
It's 20$ on psn now, cheaper if you have ps+
Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2005
270 posts
243 upvotes
Strong value at $20.

Dozens of hours of gameplay to 100% main game and DLC. Beautiful open world graphics, best videogame theme song in a long time and interesting layout of an engaging B movie sci-fi storyline. Elon Musk meets Dances With Wolves.

If the narrative were a movie, it would get at least a solid B+ and certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.

Taking down my first Thunderjaw is a gaming moment I'll never forget.

I do regret unlocking the Shield-Weaver armor early on, as it made the protagonist Aloy almost comically OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2945 posts
576 upvotes
This deal might be dead... ebgames has returned the price back to $29.99 but I got the $19.99 because of the sticker price...
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂

Top