Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOT Logitech HD Webcam C920 $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2017 7:45 am
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8939 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] HOT Logitech HD Webcam C920 $59.99

One of the best Web cameras you can buy.

10 less now than from before

Don't forget gcr/ebates

Edit: price back up to 69 from 59
Last edited by phoreoneone on Oct 12th, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
how do i remove my signature?
11 replies
Jan 2, 2015
744 posts
902 upvotes
Montréal area
Thank you.
Same price at Best buy.

Looks like normal price at Best buy is 79. So is it really a good deal?
Oct 29, 2013
239 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
secretliar wrote: Thank you.
Same price at Best buy.

I think I got mine for $80+tax. For what you're getting I think It's a great webcam. I use it to webcam my kids to my parents sitting at my desk and they say the quality is very good. It's got a wide angle too so it captures quite a bit. Definitely worthwhile at sale prices.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8939 upvotes
secretliar wrote: Thank you.
Same price at Best buy.

Good point. Sometimes Amazon does inflate their original pricing.
how do i remove my signature?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7804 upvotes
Toronto
I've had one for a while and think it's great for the price but you should know that while the capture quality is amazing in daylight and well lit rooms, it's pretty bad in low light environments. If you plan on using this in a dimly lit room you may find it disappointing.
May 23, 2009
307 posts
5 upvotes
Montréal
ReeGee wrote: I've had one for a while and think it's great for the price but you should know that while the capture quality is amazing in daylight and well lit rooms, it's pretty bad in low light environments. If you plan on using this in a dimly lit room you may find it disappointing.
I'll be temped to say that about any webcams on the market right now though Confused Face

I have this webcam too, it's great. It's the most used webcam on streaming websites.... like Twitch and others Face With Tears Of Joy

It goes 1080p at 30 fps. If you seek 60 fps, you will need to look at the newer model C922 (at 720p60 however).
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7804 upvotes
Toronto
Danv wrote: I'll be temped to say that about any webcams on the market right now though Confused Face
I have this webcam too, it's great. It's the most used webcam on streaming websites.... like Twitch and others Face With Tears Of Joy
Probably true and I actually got this because of its popularity with streamers. I'm just saying if you use this in an ordinary warm or low lighting room, it's not going to look how it does for streamers who sit in front of green screens and studio lighting kits
Dec 30, 2007
111 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
BUMP - Now $59.99 at both Amazon AND BB.
Apr 12, 2013
727 posts
680 upvotes
BC
Thanks to OP and sinizter: bought at $60! Wife has one already and it IS superb. Replacing a decade old logitech sphere......
Sep 26, 2016
327 posts
347 upvotes
I'll resist buying this because I don't stream. :|

Awesome possum of a deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
theshowman wrote: Do you mean 69.99? That's the price I see on Amazon.ca and Bestbuy.ca
It was $59.99 yesterday. Looks like price went up.