Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOT! Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer v2 $179.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 3:16 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] HOT! Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer v2 $179.99

The great budget ready to use 3d printer is on for 179,99 i think the cheapest yet.

https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-Select- ... 3d+printer

For the price its Hot
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
9 replies
Oct 31, 2014
506 posts
467 upvotes
Victoria, BC
blazed16 wrote: The great budget ready to use 3d printer is on for 179,99 i think the cheapest yet.

https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-Select- ... 3d+printer

For the price its Hot
Price is definitely hot (all time low AFAIK) Do yourself a favor and order the borosilicate glass bed right away though instead of messing around with the thin aluminum one which WILL warp. (they're 20-30 bucks on amazon).
Jul 4, 2015
77 posts
185 upvotes
Westbank, BC
Price is definitely hot (all time low AFAIK) Do yourself a favor and order the borosilicate glass bed right away though instead of messing around with the thin aluminum one which WILL warp. (they're 20-30 bucks on amazon).
Thanked. I just bought the printer. Can anyone provide a link to which borosilicate glass bed I should buy? I'm a noob with 3D printing.
Oct 11, 2004
816 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
Wait on the glass bed. Check first to see if your bed is not too warped in the center.

I use painters tape (white one actually) and cheap glue sticks from Dollarama. Since I started using the glue sticks, the print is glued to the bed, pun intended.

Btw, I ordered the borosilicate glass from amazon and it came all broken. They packed in an envelope. :-s
Oct 2, 2015
671 posts
334 upvotes
Milton, ON
My heated bed just died last week. Out of warranty too -.-

Do the glue sticks eliminate the need of the heated bed?
Oct 31, 2014
506 posts
467 upvotes
Victoria, BC
temporary user wrote: Wait on the glass bed. Check first to see if your bed is not too warped in the center.

I use painters tape (white one actually) and cheap glue sticks from Dollarama. Since I started using the glue sticks, the print is glued to the bed, pun intended.

Btw, I ordered the borosilicate glass from amazon and it came all broken. They packed in an envelope. :-s
My bed was originally unwarped, it warps over time though (maybe a dozen prints in...)
2wenty2wo wrote: Thanked. I just bought the printer. Can anyone provide a link to which borosilicate glass bed I should buy? I'm a noob with 3D printing.
I just ordered this one. Notched corners make levelling easier
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B075XJ ... UTF8&psc=1
gtirsmiley wrote: My heated bed just died last week. Out of warranty too -.-

Do the glue sticks eliminate the need of the heated bed?
Glass bed + glue stick or hairspray eliminates the need for a heated bed. Put in the freezer or fridge to remove print easily.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
jonnypage wrote: I got one of these for this price on prime day, and it's been amazing. Would highly reccomend. Do the bed thermostat rewire though, it's a must. https://mpselectmini.com/mods#heat_bed_wiring

Also get a glass bed for it. I had one made locally for $15.
my first one i bought last november suffered the heat bed issue.

Also i used glue stick on the black mat on the bed and it worked great. No glass was needed however my friend who uses a glass bed does seem really good to if you want to spend the 15 to 30
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
May 9, 2007
89 posts
14 upvotes
Edmonton
blazed16 wrote: my first one i bought last november suffered the heat bed issue.

Also i used glue stick on the black mat on the bed and it worked great. No glass was needed however my friend who uses a glass bed does seem really good to if you want to spend the 15 to 30
I use gluestick on my glass bed. Haven't had a print issue since.