Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOT -Naked and famous jeans and 7 for All mankind less than $100

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2018 1:44 am
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1185 posts
610 upvotes
Edmonton
farago2r wrote: Where do you guys typically buy your 7 For All Mankind jeans from? I've been looking at winners and the bay but haven't seen many deals lately.
They've been in Costco a few times in the past, for what it's worth.
jeff1970 wrote: Sizes I looked at that price were 28 waist and 34 length. Good if you're 6'2" and 110 pounds.
Their suppose to be rolled or hemmed. They only have one inseam size for each waist size.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4102 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
canukeneh wrote:

Their suppose to be rolled or hemmed. They only have one inseam size for each waist size.
Hemming we can deal with, size 28 waist is another thing. I was skinny teen at one point, and my waist was around 30.

Good deal for sure if you really are that skinny. I've been able to find 7 FAM at boutiques that had them on sale for $99, but it's a hard find.

Whatever happened to True Religion?
Why can't we all just get along?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1185 posts
610 upvotes
Edmonton
jeff1970 wrote: Hemming we can deal with, size 28 waist is another thing. I was skinny teen at one point, and my waist was around 30.

Good deal for sure if you really are that skinny. I've been able to find 7 FAM at boutiques that had them on sale for $99, but it's a hard find.

I think the question in itself says something. You can probably still see them on a few bar stars that still enjoy the outrageous circus/mariachi-like stitching found on True Religion jeans.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1423 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh. Great deal if you know your size/fit and can find the right size. I do own a pair of NF but I cut off the tag and have no idea my size/fit.

Probably for the better because I have at least 3 other pairs of jeans waiting for me to drop 10lbs!

Good find OP! Amazons assortment is getting better everyday and we need posts like this to tell us “oh I can get this from Amazon too!!”
Nov 24, 2013
223 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
jeff1970 wrote: Hemming we can deal with, size 28 waist is another thing. I was skinny teen at one point, and my waist was around 30.

nobody wears bootcut jeans anymore
Dec 28, 2011
351 posts
137 upvotes
TORONTO
Thanks OP! Never bought clothes from Amazon but ordered a pair of my favorite jeans (7's Slimmy) in Vince Grey size 30 for $71. Fit is different with these I've found depending on color so will see how these go, free returns too. Normally I drive around to dozens of Winners to find them for under $100.
Nov 8, 2015
41 posts
7 upvotes
Terrebonne, QC
I own a dozen pairs of N&F, sizing varies depending on the fabric used. At least you can return them!
Jul 13, 2017
150 posts
46 upvotes
HOT -Naked and famous
ok....maybe I need to get out more (as this got me more aroused than it should have.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Solid find OP though! +1 thread
Sep 2, 2017
235 posts
120 upvotes
Canada
bell bottom jeans are in style Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1185 posts
610 upvotes
Edmonton
Anybody that ordered have their items shipped out yet? I ordered a pair that said only 1 remaining. However, the status since I put through the order has been, "Preparing for Shipment
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I've never had an issue with fulfillment when only 1 item remained, so wondering if this is due to the holiday weekend or that it was phantom stock. Thoughts or experience with this Amazon order status?
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2008
1145 posts
1263 upvotes
West Kelowna, BC
canukeneh wrote: Anybody that ordered have their items shipped out yet? I ordered a pair that said only 1 remaining. However, the status since I put through the order has been, "Preparing for Shipment
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I've never had an issue with fulfillment when only 1 item remained, so wondering if this is due to the holiday weekend or that it was phantom stock. Thoughts or experience with this Amazon order status?
Got mine today, they're awesome and legit... Naked & Famous Skinny Guy in Indigo Left Hand Twill. $70, sweet deal. Can't wait to break them in... they're stiff as hell.
Jun 28, 2012
83 posts
265 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
jerschwab wrote: Got mine today, they're awesome and legit... Naked & Famous Skinny Guy in Indigo Left Hand Twill. $70, sweet deal. Can't wait to break them in... they're stiff as hell.
Got mine $46.70+HST, great deal for sure
Nov 22, 2017
147 posts
100 upvotes
what the hell, amazon said it suppose to delivery 2 days ago. Sill nothing
Jan 1, 2018
84 posts
112 upvotes
Is anyone questioning the authenticity of these jeans? The pairs of 7 for All Mankind I received have zippers made by Talon but “authentic” pairs are supposed to have YKK zippers (per the internet).
Jul 17, 2007
672 posts
397 upvotes
Milhousse wrote: Is anyone questioning the authenticity of these jeans? The pairs of 7 for All Mankind I received have zippers made by Talon but “authentic” pairs are supposed to have YKK zippers (per the internet).

I have had a 6 or so of pairs of N&F jeans over the years. The pairs I got looked 100% legit. Same tags, leather patches, buttons, sticking, Jean feel.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)