Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] HOT -Naked and famous jeans and 7 for All mankind less than $100

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2018 1:44 am
Sep 2, 2017
231 posts
117 upvotes
Canada
bell bottom jeans are in style Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Apr 27, 2008
934 posts
279 upvotes
Edmonton
Anybody that ordered have their items shipped out yet? I ordered a pair that said only 1 remaining. However, the status since I put through the order has been, "Preparing for Shipment
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I've never had an issue with fulfillment when only 1 item remained, so wondering if this is due to the holiday weekend or that it was phantom stock. Thoughts or experience with this Amazon order status?
Sep 5, 2008
338 posts
165 upvotes
Port Moody
canukeneh wrote:
Jan 1st, 2018 12:37 am
Anybody that ordered have their items shipped out yet? I ordered a pair that said only 1 remaining. However, the status since I put through the order has been, "Preparing for Shipment
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I've never had an issue with fulfillment when only 1 item remained, so wondering if this is due to the holiday weekend or that it was phantom stock. Thoughts or experience with this Amazon order status?
Got mine today, they're awesome and legit... Naked & Famous Skinny Guy in Indigo Left Hand Twill. $70, sweet deal. Can't wait to break them in... they're stiff as hell.
Jun 28, 2012
13 posts
6 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
jerschwab wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 10:28 pm
Got mine today, they're awesome and legit... Naked & Famous Skinny Guy in Indigo Left Hand Twill. $70, sweet deal. Can't wait to break them in... they're stiff as hell.
Got mine $46.70+HST, great deal for sure
Nov 22, 2017
10 posts
2 upvotes
what the hell, amazon said it suppose to delivery 2 days ago. Sill nothing
Jan 1, 2018
9 posts
13 upvotes
Is anyone questioning the authenticity of these jeans? The pairs of 7 for All Mankind I received have zippers made by Talon but “authentic” pairs are supposed to have YKK zippers (per the internet).
Jul 17, 2007
508 posts
62 upvotes
Milhousse wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:41 am
Is anyone questioning the authenticity of these jeans? The pairs of 7 for All Mankind I received have zippers made by Talon but “authentic” pairs are supposed to have YKK zippers (per the internet).

I have had a 6 or so of pairs of N&F jeans over the years. The pairs I got looked 100% legit. Same tags, leather patches, buttons, sticking, Jean feel.