Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[HOT] SoundPeats Q30 Plus Earbuds LIGHTNING DEAL $28.89 (26% OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2019 5:09 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [HOT] SoundPeats Q30 Plus Earbuds LIGHTNING DEAL $28.89 (26% OFF)

ENDS 3:15PM PDT

Coworkers asked me about my SoundPeats earbuds I recently bought at the last Lightning Deal and they wanted in. As we were looking for a pair, I noticed another set of their earbuds are all on Lightning Deal right now as well.

The Q30 Plus earbuds are 26% off and only $28. Naturally I bought another pair even though I don't need it, lol. I believe other colours are on Lightning Deal as well?

ENDS 3:15PM PDT
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1889 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
Only 26% off? Why would you create a HOT Deals thread just for that? $28.86 is the regular price I would expect for Bluetooth earbuds.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
JoeStale wrote: Only 26% off? Why would you create a HOT Deals thread just for that? $28.86 is the regular price I would expect for Bluetooth earbuds.
So every item that isn't the cheapest possible you can get isn't a hot deal? Lol get over yourself.

I've used their products for years and they're great value for the money.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1971 posts
2109 upvotes
Moncton
Thanks, grabbed a set to see if low(er) end buds with aptx make a difference.
Koodo 33GB UL T&T @ $48 (waiting on my tab to switch to a better/cheaper plan)
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
sswilson wrote: Thanks, grabbed a set to see if low(er) end buds with aptx make a difference.
What do you currently use?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1971 posts
2109 upvotes
Moncton
JBL Everest 100s. They're OK, but certainly nothing special.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
Ah interesting, I've used similar buds to this before but now I'm using ones without a strap and they're quite good
Dec 28, 2007
400 posts
56 upvotes
Waterloo
I had a pair of these and returned them. They really hurt my ears, and they kept dropping connections. Could be YMMV, but thought I would share. +1 for amazons return policy though. Dropped it off at UPS and by the time i got back to work from lunch they had processed the refund!
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2010
1048 posts
853 upvotes
Milton
SoundPeats has no warranty in Canada. I know what the listing says, but I had a pair (not this model) fail 2 months after purchasing. Phoned their support, the dude mentioned the phone number is for US support only and gave me an email for Canadian support. The Canadian support ignored me after about 2 emails. It got to the point where I was hilariously cc'ing every SoundPeats email address I could find. Checked my Sent box and the email thread is still there. Finally contacted Amazon and they refunded me even though I was outside of the return period.

Anyway, buyer beware.
Apr 9, 2011
431 posts
266 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
I got the truly wireless ones from the last lightning deal. Sounds pretty dope and looks good.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
PapaQBear wrote: SoundPeats has no warranty in Canada. I know what the listing says, but I had a pair (not this model) fail 2 months after purchasing. Phoned their support, the dude mentioned the phone number is for US support only and gave me an email for Canadian support. The Canadian support ignored me after about 2 emails. It got to the point where I was hilariously cc'ing every SoundPeats email address I could find. Checked my Sent box and the email thread is still there. Finally contacted Amazon and they refunded me even though I was outside of the return period.

Anyway, buyer beware.
Weird. I've had my previous headphones from them crap out (accidentally ran over them) and they were pretty quick to send me a new pair.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1971 posts
2109 upvotes
Moncton
27 years working with running aircraft and not always with proper hearing protection so take my opinion with a grain of salt...

Just got these in, and while they're OK for a sub $50 set of bluetooth earpods, I don't find that the aptX function offers an improvement over my non-aptX JBLs. They're not terrible, but my JBLs have a much fuller sound.

Ah well.... it was worth $30 to give it a try and now I've got a backup if I need it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)