Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOT. Various Board Games Historic Low!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 4:37 am
Jan 25, 2011
30 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
You guys are board game animals!

Did everyone elses copy of Risk Legacy come with clear packing tape on the corners and over (as well as under) the seal sticker? I thought this was very odd but a reddit post indicated it is perfectly normal. All of the items do seem to be in place though.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
Had fun this past holiday season playing more relaxed games with family (they don't like longer complicated ones) so I added a few cheap ones today.

Alibi - $6.11
Gentlemen Thieves - $9.99
Phantom Society - $9.99
Forbidden Island - $11.97
Fast and the Fhtagn (made me laugh) - $7.75

Don't know much about them but they were too cheap to pass on heh.
May 11, 2011
314 posts
214 upvotes
North York
Awesome.. missed out on sushi go earlier and now it's even cheaper! Picked up forbidden island as well.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2011
1540 posts
405 upvotes
uklamen wrote: Had fun this past holiday season playing more relaxed games with family (they don't like longer complicated ones) so I added a few cheap ones today.

Alibi - $6.11
Gentlemen Thieves - $9.99
Phantom Society - $9.99
Forbidden Island - $11.97
Fast and the Fhtagn (made me laugh) - $7.75

Don't know much about them but they were too cheap to pass on heh.
Forbidden Island is really nice! Check out BGG or Google for extra starting tiles placement when you feel you master the one suggested in the rules.

Race for the Galaxy is finally shipped, can't wait to try it!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
4070 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
cccrimson wrote: Awesome.. missed out on sushi go earlier and now it's even cheaper! Picked up forbidden island as well.
Was Sushi Go prime only at $10.47? I just tried to add to cart and I could have sworn it wasn't prime only an hour ago.
Nov 24, 2015
165 posts
125 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Dang forbidden island seems to be back up at reg price.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2004
1727 posts
155 upvotes
Geologic wrote: Was Sushi Go prime only at $10.47? I just tried to add to cart and I could have sworn it wasn't prime only an hour ago.
It definitely wasn't Prime only earlier today. Amazon is matching TRU's price so why not just buy it from TRU (it's on sale this week)?
Jan 10, 2013
430 posts
342 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
cccrimson wrote: Awesome.. missed out on sushi go earlier and now it's even cheaper! Picked up forbidden island as well.
Forbidden Island is pretty good, I prefer forbidden desert, even though they're very very similar.
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby
thejerkson wrote: You guys are board game animals!

Did everyone elses copy of Risk Legacy come with clear packing tape on the corners and over (as well as under) the seal sticker? I thought this was very odd but a reddit post indicated it is perfectly normal. All of the items do seem to be in place though.
Can confirm. Mine came like that.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1437 posts
1348 upvotes
SURREY
Finally got around to playing Twilight Struggle. Steep learning curve at the beginning but by round 4 me and the wife had it mostly down. Highly recommended
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Dec 26, 2006
71 posts
24 upvotes
Are any of the Carcassone games ever on sale? I need to replace Hunters & Gatherers which an evil ex is holding onto. And can use some new ones too.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5602 posts
2551 upvotes
Kitchener
My TRU was OOS for sushi go :(
blaze00 wrote: Are any of the Carcassone games ever on sale? I need to replace Hunters & Gatherers which an evil ex is holding onto. And can use some new ones too.
not sure of you're aware but there a second edition Carcassonne out and first edition art doesn't match.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Nov 24, 2015
165 posts
125 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Thundercloud wrote: My TRU was OOS for sushi go :(
not sure of you're aware but there a second edition Carcassonne out and first edition art doesn't match.
Bleh, I didn't know that... I got a used base game a while ago and was planning to buy some expansions. Thanks for the info.
May 8, 2013
684 posts
626 upvotes
London
Anyone here wanna sell that copy of risk legacy u got sitting in your closet unused?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)