Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Hp Laserjet Pro Cp1025 - Color Laser Printer $85.33 no EHF free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2014 1:59 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4869 posts
9421 upvotes
Scarborough

[Amazon.ca] Hp Laserjet Pro Cp1025 - Color Laser Printer $85.33 no EHF free shipping

Amazon.ca does not charge EHF so that's an instant savings of $12.25 (for ontario)

Looks like a different model (from the same series) that the major retailers, BB, Staples carries. They have the model number listed as CP1025NW.

http://www.amazon.ca/Hp-Laserjet-Pro-Cp ... 069&sr=1-9

Width:400 Mm
Depth:492 Mm
Height:399 Mm
Header / Model:HP LaserJet Pro CP1025
Printer Type:Laser Printer
Printer Form Factor :D esktop
Printer Technology:Laser
Duplex Printout:Manual
Printer Interface:IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Printer Output:Color
Printer Speed:Up to 16 ppm(normal, A4), Up to 4 ppm (normal, A4)
Printer / Max Resolution ( B&W ):600 dpi x 600 dpi
Printer / Max Resolution ( Color ):Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Printer / Media Type:Paper (bond, brochure, color, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
Printer Media Size (Standard):A4, A5, A6, B5 (ISO, JIS), 8k, 16k, 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single and double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
Printer / Total Media Capacity:150-sheet input tray
Service & Support Type:One-year limited hardware warranty
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
6 replies
Jul 20, 2005
604 posts
45 upvotes
I don't think this one is actually wireless, even though it has it listed?

"Connectivity for wireless network setup (CP1025nw only)"
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa
I can't comment on this model in particular, but we have the CP1025NW in the office, and I had to deal with it.

Printer was buggy as hell! Almost every day I had to unplug it and plug again to make it work. Then it takes 5 minutes to warm up.
Printing is really slow even for black and white pages.

As of now it just sits there and nobody's using it.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2477 posts
1102 upvotes
stcv3 wrote: I can't comment on this model in particular, but we have the CP1025NW in the office, and I had to deal with it.

Printer was buggy as hell! Almost every day I had to unplug it and plug again to make it work. Then it takes 5 minutes to warm up.
Printing is really slow even for black and white pages.

As of now it just sits there and nobody's using it.
I've had the CP1025NW at home for over 2 years now and I've never had to do anything with the plugs but, yeah, it does take quite a while when it decides it needs to warm up. Printing is usually fast enough for me but definitely not the fastest I've seen.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa
cbt123 wrote: I've had the CP1025NW at home for over 2 years now and I've never had to do anything with the plugs but, yeah, it does take quite a while when it decides it needs to warm up. Printing is usually fast enough for me but definitely not the fastest I've seen.
In that case I might have gotten a defective unit. But with that speed, I'd never use it as a primary printer for work. I have a monochrome Brother printer at home and it's much faster.
Nov 27, 2004
252 posts
24 upvotes
Ajax
It's coming up $219.06 for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)