Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HTC VIVE - Virtual Reality System + Deluxe Audio Strap + Amazon.ca $100 Gift Card

May 16, 2017
105 posts
104 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] HTC VIVE - Virtual Reality System + Deluxe Audio Strap + Amazon.ca $100 Gift Card

Amazon.ca has the HTC Vive with Deluxe Audio Strap and an extra $100 Amazon.ca Gift Card package for $799.99. This is better than the Microsoft deal in the shopping malls with the gift cards.

I'm so glad I checked this before lining up tomorrow morning for the gift cards at the mall.

Enjoy!

P.S. Almost forgot about using Ebates! That's an extra bit that you save.
4 replies
Oct 10, 2004
919 posts
217 upvotes
Winnipeg
Damn, saw this a few hours after ordering the Vive. I've reached out to Amazon to see if they can simply add the gift card to my order. Thanks OP, I wouldn't have known otherwise.
Jun 7, 2010
99 posts
10 upvotes
velomane wrote: Damn, saw this a few hours after ordering the Vive. I've reached out to Amazon to see if they can simply add the gift card to my order. Thanks OP, I wouldn't have known otherwise.
Did you have any luck getting them to add the gift card? I ordered the package with the DAS yesterday and so far they are making me just cancel my order (already paid and in shipping) and reorder the new package... brutal.

I don't know why I even bother contacting customer service. They can never do anything to solve these types of issues. They told me to 'reject' the package at my door and it will be returned to amazon. Seriously? What a waste of resources sending it out. It is in the final phase of shipping, hasnt even left their warehouse but they can't stop it. Or add the gift card. FFS.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
xFlashx wrote: Did you have any luck getting them to add the gift card? I ordered the package with the DAS yesterday and so far they are making me just cancel my order (already paid and in shipping) and reorder the new package... brutal.

I don't know why I even bother contacting customer service. They can never do anything to solve these types of issues. They told me to 'reject' the package at my door and it will be returned to amazon. Seriously? What a waste of resources sending it out. It is in the final phase of shipping, hasnt even left their warehouse but they can't stop it. Or add the gift card. FFS.
Yep, that's amazon.
Oct 10, 2004
919 posts
217 upvotes
Winnipeg
xFlashx wrote: Did you have any luck getting them to add the gift card? I ordered the package with the DAS yesterday and so far they are making me just cancel my order (already paid and in shipping) and reorder the new package... brutal.

They told me to 'reject' the package at my door and it will be returned to amazon. Seriously? What a waste of resources sending it out. It is in the final phase of shipping, hasnt even left their warehouse but they can't stop it. Or add the gift card. FFS.
No luck getting the card added to my order. Like you, they said refuse the shipment. Meanwhile, I've ordered another one.