Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Hyundai 2 Gal Compressor + Nailer - 58.50

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2017 11:20 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5909 posts
2223 upvotes
Space

[Amazon.ca] Hyundai 2 Gal Compressor + Nailer - 58.50

Cheapest it's been on Amazon. I think I've seen the nailer going for 99$ alone. Credit goes to Amazon deals for this sweet deal.

2-gallon tank capacity with oil-free electric DC motor
100 maximum PSI and 0.4 cfm at 90 psi
Includes Nail Kit with 2 in 1 Brad Nailer/Stapler, 25' Recoil Hose, and 8 Piece Blow Gun Kit
Narrow VERTICAL design: small footprint in your workspace
Other features include: Angled interface, multiple storage compartments and cord wrap

https://www.amazon.ca/Hyundai-HHC2GNK-V ... compressor

Last edited by Solsearchin1 on Apr 23rd, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
68 replies
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
Ordered one. I don't have a compressor so I think this is a good introductory one for me to get basic stuff done and choose to get a bigger one if I need it. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1092 posts
759 upvotes
GTA
Nice find- I've been holding off on buying one for a very long time.
My bike tires say 100psi so I'm hoping this had enough. "power" to top them up.
Nov 26, 2008
30 posts
14 upvotes
Yeah thanks

After buying all the crappy tire compressors at Canadian tire. Hopefully this one lasts a long time.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
smithrmark wrote: Yeah thanks

After buying all the crappy tire compressors at Canadian tire. Hopefully this one lasts a long time.
Do you really think you are buying quality at this price?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2004
1106 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
didnt need one. bought it anyway..
i5 2500k - 24GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 500gig m5 - 1tb WD Black - 1070 ti - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2061 upvotes
Not a bad price for a small hobby compressor. It's not meant for heavy jobs.

One reviewer did say they were able to put up baseboard trim and build cabinets so that's a plus.

I would consider this a decent compressor for a craft/hobbyist.

Nice find if you understand what you're going to be able to do with it.
Jan 3, 2012
741 posts
338 upvotes
great white north
Great find OP. I am just going to use this for inflating tires etc. nailer is just a bonus
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6946 posts
2694 upvotes
Other than baseboards what do you use this for?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
2084 posts
773 upvotes
Toronto
Does it lie about its HP and mileage numbers? :D
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Note that 0.4 CFM @ 90 PSI is useless for anything but nailers and airing up bicycle/moto tires. It'll take ages for car tires, and forget about using any other type of air tool.
Jun 3, 2007
611 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, this is perfect for my needs - topping up bike/car tires, and cleaning out the occasional computer (instead of paying $$ for compressed air cans). I get a bonus nailer if I ever decide to build a dog house for myself after buying all this stuff from amazon!!
thanksrfd.jpg
Last edited by Yzord on Apr 23rd, 2017 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
I bought the 4gal with nailer for 98.50 at walmart clearance and they have the 3 gal with tire kit no nailer for 58,50 and then this 2 gal with nailer for 58.50 also.

However the first 4 gal one i bought had to be returned as where the weld was around the whole tank was covered in rust and then when i turned it on to do the break in a bunch of rusty water was coming out the drain on bottom.
2nd one i bought i have not tried out yet but the weld was alot better and only a very slight rust spot maybe 1cm
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Great price for what you get. Here's a review that covers the nailer and filling car tires in case anyone's wondering about it's capabilities. I prefer the more portable nailers but they're far more expensive.

Jun 3, 2007
611 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm, thanks blazed16 for indicating it was on clearance at Walmart online (but can be bought in-store only). I don't see any 4gal compressor on the walmart.ca and I don't like their 3gal "Power It" (house brand) product - bad reviews over on the US site (they're called "PowRyte" there).

However, I did notice that this specific Hyundai model was tagged at $20 at some Walmart locations (out of stock at everything near me, so ymmv obviously), which would be lava hot! Might be worthwhile for some of you to do a bit of bushwhacking to see if you can get an even better deal!
Last edited by Yzord on Apr 23rd, 2017 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jul 3, 2008
878 posts
353 upvotes
boisbriand
Lmao in french the description includes a nail maker kit (not sure about the wording there!)

Bought it anyways hahaha!
Jul 12, 2004
92 posts
12 upvotes
Thanks OP. This will save a fortune in the cans of air budget.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)