Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Instant Pot 6QT Duo Evo Plus Electric Pressure Cooker

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 8:19 am
Oct 21, 2003
879 posts
415 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Instant Pot 6QT Duo Evo Plus Electric Pressure Cooker

All time low for the Instant Pot 6 Quartz Duo Evo Plus Electric Pressure Cooker

This is the one with the easy grip handles and can be used on stovetops.

71H3xrOxveL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Stainless Steel/Black
The Duo Plus 9-In-1 multi-use electric pressure cooker
Duo Plus comes with upgraded easy-seal lid and sous vide smart program.
The EasySeal lid automatically seals the pot for pressure cooking when you close the lid and has a quick steam release button for ease of use.
6 Quart – perfect for families of up to 5 people and makes weekly meal prep a breeze

Time to put the Amazon.ca gift cards you bought from UGO Wallet to use Smiling Face With Open Mouth

P.S. Yes, i realize there are lower priced low end models out there but if you are looking for one with more functions, 2 sealing rings and the easy grip handles this is the one for you.
5 replies
Dec 25, 2020
5 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. This is the one recommended by ATK as well. Their video is pretty informative on why this is better than other Instant Pot models.
Feb 27, 2017
161 posts
230 upvotes
Winnipeg
I was waiting for the Duo Plus to go on sale then I saw this newer model and I really liked the inner pot with handles that came with the Duo Evo Plus. However, all my online research seems to indicate that this model is quite finicky and does not like Sauté mode ( which I plan on using quite a bit) ..Lot's of reports of people struggling with the C7 & C8 error codes popping up. I really wanted to get this as it is a blazing hot deal at this price but I guess this pot has some issues that need to be ironed out.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote: how does this compare with the costco one?
The newest high-end Instant Pot model and has a button/dial combo.

Unlike the other Instant Pot models, the Evo is the only one that offers:
  • attached handles on the cooking pot, so you don’t need hot pads to remove the inner pot and the inner pot stays in place when sauteing
  • cooking pot with a completely flat bottom, so it sautes more evenly than other Instant Pot models
  • the large cooking pot can also be used on the stovetop
  • a lid that features a steam release cover and a separate pressure release switch
  • updated lid fins that sit closer to the rear of the machine
  • larger digital display
  • added customization for the presets and cooking function features

BEST INSTANT POT TO BUY IN 2020
Destiny is all
Dec 17, 2009
132 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
Price has gone back to normal now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)