Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Amazon.ca: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Pressure Cooker NOW $114.99 Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2012 9:31 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
1970 posts
557 upvotes
London

[Amazon Canada] Amazon.ca: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Pressure Cooker NOW $114.99 Free Ship

Great reviewed Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior on sale at amazon.ca for $114.99 (47% OFF) and ships free!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0073GI ... B0073GIN08

Reviews: http://www.amazon.ca/product-reviews/B0 ... ewpoints=1

Product Features
6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure Cooker, Saute/Browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer and Warmer). Large, Easy to Use Control Panel
10 Built-in Smart Programs: Meat/Stew, Saute, Poultry, Soup, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook with 3 Adjustable Modes
10 Proven Safety Mechanisms: UL and ULC Certified, Safe, Convenient and Dependable
Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24-Hour, Automatic Keep-warm, Manual Setting: Up to 120 Minute Cook Time, 3 Temperatures for Saute/Browning and Slow Cook
6L/6.33Qt 3-Ply Bottom Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Stainless Steel Steaming Rack
91 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4443 posts
5132 upvotes
Wonder where it is made in. There are so many chinese and taiwanese one out there for around $100. I own one and its quite convenient.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Oct 17, 2012
66 posts
15 upvotes
Chicoutimi
Thanks ordered one ! We cook many things with our convential Pressure Cooker ;) . That one will add more convenience since it is a stand alone unit.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1453 posts
170 upvotes
Thanks. Ordered. Been looking at this for a while but it was so expensive.
Remember to click the Thanks button if this is helpful to you...
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1453 posts
170 upvotes
BB88 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2012 3:06 am
Wonder where it is made in. There are so many chinese and taiwanese one out there for around $100. I own one and its quite convenient.
I believe they are from Ottawa. At least that's what their mailing address shows
Remember to click the Thanks button if this is helpful to you...
Sep 1, 2003
51 posts
Can anyone comment on whether this unit has a decent slow cooker function?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6307 posts
729 upvotes
Ajax
raccoon wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 6:23 pm
It's made in China, after search some Chinese forum, cheapest price for this is $99 group buy. And this dealer is selling $110 all in in Toronto
http://mall.yorkbbs.ca/ProductDetail.as ... tId=115133
Better to buy it from Amazon for the additional $4 and the return policy which has been extended to January 31st as of today.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2060 posts
553 upvotes
Calgary
We had this exact unit, but sold it at a garage sale this past summer for $75 because we just didn't find much use for pressure cooked foods. We took the money and bought a Flavorwave at Canadian Tire when it was on sale, and currently use that several times a week for cooking. Sadly, the pressure cooker collected dust before we sold it.
Jan 13, 2005
203 posts
2 upvotes
York
Have exact unit. Been using it to cook rice and brown rice daily. Occasionally use it for beef stew. Superb item!
It's worth it even just for cooking rice, beat having to change those rice cooker pot.
The instant pot has Stainless Steel pot, not Teflon like regular rice cooker
Aug 29, 2012
27 posts
7 upvotes
Just order one. Hope it will be useful for daily cooking.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6307 posts
729 upvotes
Ajax
Rudee wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 7:29 pm
We had this exact unit, but sold it at a garage sale this past summer for $75 because we just didn't find much use for pressure cooked foods. We took the money and bought a Flavorwave at Canadian Tire when it was on sale, and currently use that several times a week for cooking. Sadly, the pressure cooker collected dust before we sold it.
How does it turn out since it's all done by methods using combined power of halogen heat and infrared waves?
Mar 21, 2009
164 posts
196 upvotes
Canada
This is a great product. I've had it for a year now and use it at least once a week. It's great for making Chinese soups (ie ginseng chicken broth, oxtail,vegetable etc.). It used to take me 2hr+ to simmer soups on the stove and with this it takes only 35 mins...So it saves on electricity. I also use it as a steamer and have also used it to braise chicken and spare ribs after browning in a fry pan...I have the older model that does not have the browning function (takes less than 8 minutes and everything is super tender). Only drawback is that if you want to brown your meats, you have to do it on the range first, then put it in the instant pot. When I bought it, the recipe book didn't have too many recipes, but it seems like there are more on their website.
× < >