Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Interstellar Blu-ray Combo $17.24

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2015 3:24 am
Tags:
Sep 11, 2012
265 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
A good movie. Even though it was almost 3 hours I did not notice because it was so good.
Jan 27, 2007
922 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
Very good movie, I loved it....too bad this is not the IMAX version which apparently has 10-15 min extra footage and an alternate ending...
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
nice movie but the plot and ending was so twisted...
May 11, 2013
95 posts
84 upvotes
Waterloo
Sopranos wrote: Very good movie, I loved it....too bad this is not the IMAX version which apparently has 10-15 min extra footage and an alternate ending...
There is no extended IMAX version.....? I saw it in theatres both regular (non-IMAX) and 70mm IMAX and they were identical movies.
Jul 25, 2006
67 posts
6 upvotes
The visual and audio are spectacular, probably the best there ever was.

But the story is too similar to Inception in its manipulation of time. Otherwise, this would have been a true winner.
May 11, 2013
95 posts
84 upvotes
Waterloo
Sopranos wrote: Sure there is, google interstellar imax extra footage and you'll see....it was released to only certain IMAX theaters in the states

http://fansided.com/2015/02/17/interste ... l-footage/
The extra footage is "behind the scenes footage", so it's not part of the feature film. No alternate endings were ever filmed, but apparently Jon Nolan had one in mind which was vetoed by his brother Chris.
Jan 27, 2007
922 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
thelemon22 wrote: The extra footage is "behind the scenes footage", so it's not part of the feature film. No alternate endings were ever filmed, but apparently Jon Nolan had one in mind which was vetoed by his brother Chris.
No, IMAX doesn't do behind the scenes during the movie - it's extra 12 min from the film and mostly around Cooper

As far as the alternate ending I am told that after the end credits they show this alternate ending....Will find out I guess
Nov 6, 2005
226 posts
70 upvotes
Looks like it went out of stock (as I was checking out, too).
Aug 4, 2004
902 posts
443 upvotes
Vancouver
Pyros wrote: Looks like it went out of stock (as I was checking out, too).
Same just happened to me.
Licensed Automotive Technician
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2013
2732 posts
277 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
Awesome movie. Damn thing almost made me cry.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
1278 posts
434 upvotes
Sopranos wrote: No, IMAX doesn't do behind the scenes during the movie - it's extra 12 min from the film and mostly around Cooper

As far as the alternate ending I am told that after the end credits they show this alternate ending....Will find out I guess
from what i've read the 1 day IMAX screening's extra footage was indeed 'behind the scenes' footage.

if you google it most articles specify that (the link you included earlier is one of the few that doesn't).
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2207 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
Damn missed this while at work
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2386 posts
1108 upvotes
Ontario
GIVING CREDIT TO AMAZON.CA:

I pre-ordered this blu-ray for $24.99 several months ago. Today I see this thread and ask (thru email) amazon.ca for a refund of the difference. Within less than an hour they honor the price difference and have credited my card. Awesome service ... take that FutureShop ... Oh, nevermind. :o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Mar 23, 2015
42 posts
35 upvotes
QC
Thanks grabbed two bottle of Old Spice body wash with it for a total of 25,18$ :D
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2207 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
Tron Javolta wrote: It's back in stock now.

Grab Snowpiercer to get free shipping!

http://www.amazon.ca/Snowpiercer-Blu-ra ... YIK6Y9EEQB
Thank you! Grabbed it with the shawshank redemption for free shipping.
ishagi wrote: GIVING CREDIT TO AMAZON.CA:

I pre-ordered this blu-ray for $24.99 several months ago. Today I see this thread and ask (thru email) amazon.ca for a refund of the difference. Within less than an hour they honor the price difference and have credited my card. Awesome service ... take that FutureShop ... Oh, nevermind. :o
Actually on this note last week I tried watching a blu ray that I bought in Jan 2013 from Amazon UK. For some reason the disc didn't work.. I opened up a chat with a rep and they refunded me without even asking. I was hoping to get a credit to a new copy as its something I still want to watch but they refunded me like 25 euros. Simply the BEST service I've ever experienced and will keep me as a loyal shopper for a long time to come
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2095 posts
992 upvotes
YYC
Damn it, I just picked one up at BB.