Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.ca] Intocircuit Power Mini 3000mAh Ultra-Compact Power Bank

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2015 11:49 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Intocircuit Power Mini 3000mAh Ultra-Compact Power Bank

Deal Link:
Price:
Bought 1 of these last week and the build quality is amazing like all the other Intocircuit Power Banks I have.
Flashlight works very well and the 3 LED lights for the remaining charge is great.

I bought my at $17.99 and thought is was a good deal then.
At $14.49 I'll be ordering a few more.
18 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
unless you want something extremely portable. I say go with a bigger battery model. 3000mah won't charge your phone for long (might not even charge it full once)
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2373 upvotes
Ottawa
kingofwale wrote: unless you want something extremely portable. I say go with a bigger battery model. 3000mah won't charge your phone for long (might not even charge it full once)
actually, I've been looking for one of these "lipstick" chargers for a while now. I have the Xiaomi 10400mah charger, but it is just too heavy to carry it in my backpack every day if I am only going to use it maybe once a week...if that.

I just haven't found out at a decent price. Even OP's deal at $14.49 isn't that cheap compared to the Xiaomi considering it has about 1/3 of the charge but almost 75% of the price. I wish these were under $10.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
4393 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
eugene188 wrote: actually, I've been looking for one of these "lipstick" chargers for a while now. I have the Xiaomi 10400mah charger, but it is just too heavy to carry it in my backpack every day if I am only going to use it maybe once a week...if that.

I just haven't found out at a decent price. Even OP's deal at $14.49 isn't that cheap compared to the Xiaomi considering it has about 1/3 of the charge but almost 75% of the price. I wish these were under $10.
2000 mAh only but less than $10
http://www.ncix.com/detail/patriot-fuel ... 3-1120.htm
Apr 14, 2005
75 posts
88 upvotes
How do you charge this device?
Does it have rechargeable batteries
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2386 posts
1108 upvotes
Ontario
jellyman wrote: How do you charge this device?
Does it have rechargeable batteries
:facepalm:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3133 upvotes
Markham
eugene188 wrote: actually, I've been looking for one of these "lipstick" chargers for a while now. I have the Xiaomi 10400mah charger, but it is just too heavy to carry it in my backpack every day if I am only going to use it maybe once a week...if that.

Did you find the similar ones on sale at Dollarama for $3?
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
kingofwale wrote: unless you want something extremely portable. I say go with a bigger battery model. 3000mah won't charge your phone for long (might not even charge it full once)
Agreed, this will give most phones 1 charge. It is definitely for someone who wants portability.
I have a 11200mAh i carry in my bag but carry the 3000mAh with me all the time.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
[IMG]http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_311565_11.jpg[/IMG]
quick, someone post the link to goodlife membership. ;)
Jan 13, 2004
940 posts
97 upvotes
Markham
Which one of these mini lipstick style battery has 2A out ? i dont think the anker one or the intocircuit one is 2A out
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2386 posts
1108 upvotes
Ontario
beserk1 wrote: Which one of these mini lipstick style battery has 2A out ? i dont think the anker one or the intocircuit one is 2A out
Arguably, a ~6000mAh device gives one the best charge/size-weight ratio for relative price.
If you need a 2amp output then you could consider this ANKER (somewhat pricey at $36 + FS + NO TAX) ->

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Tab 4 3 2, PS Vita, most other Phones and Tablet

http://www.amazon.ca/6400mAh-Portable-C ... nker+power

Or just go with the Intocircuit 11200mAh (see other RFD thread). $26-28 (was $24) :(

amazon-canada-intocircuit-power-castle- ... a-1665327/

Intocircuit Power Castle 11200mAh Heavy Duty 5V 2A/1A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack Charger for Apple iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS; Retina iPad Mini 2; HTC One; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Galaxy Tab; PS Vita; Nokia Lumia; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; PSP; and more (Apple Lightning Cable Not Provided) - Gray

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00BB5GR0A?psc=1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Jan 13, 2004
940 posts
97 upvotes
Markham
ishagi wrote: Arguably, a ~6000mAh device gives one the best charge/size-weight ratio for relative price.
If you need a 2amp output then you could consider this ANKER (somewhat pricey at $36 + FS + NO TAX) ->

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Tab 4 3 2, PS Vita, most other Phones and Tablet

http://www.amazon.ca/6400mAh-Portable-C ... nker+power

Or just go with the Intocircuit 11200mAh (see other RFD thread). $26-28 (was $24) :(

amazon-canada-intocircuit-power-castle- ... a-1665327/

Intocircuit Power Castle 11200mAh Heavy Duty 5V 2A/1A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack Charger for Apple iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS; Retina iPad Mini 2; HTC One; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Galaxy Tab; PS Vita; Nokia Lumia; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; PSP; and more (Apple Lightning Cable Not Provided) - Gray

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00BB5GR0A?psc=1
Thanks but i already have a big battery from anker, looking for a lipstick size with 2A out to carry around everyday in my bag
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
how good are those things in daily weather? I'm thinking of keeping one in my car, so I assume -10 to 40C weather is likely

Thanks

Also, any model with cable built in? It's a bit of pain having to carry extra cable as well. I think APple sells a mophie model with cable hidden inside, but they want to charge Apple-tax on them. (around 80 dollars). so I passed
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1040 posts
1222 upvotes
Kingston
Angultra wrote: Ankers are on sale for $17.99 and have a smart port and a bit more juice, personally I think it's worth the extra.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B005X1Y7I2
A lot of the review on the Anker state that it gets really hot when charging your device, which would indicate inefficiency. This Anker doesn't have a battery meter either. I'd stick with the Intocircuit personally, which also includes a flashlight. 200mAh is not a big difference at all.
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
nuxper wrote: A lot of the review on the Anker state that it gets really hot when charging your device, which would indicate inefficiency. This Anker doesn't have a battery meter either. I'd stick with the Intocircuit personally, which also includes a flashlight. 200mAh is not a big difference at all.
My Intocircuit 3000mAh doesn't get hot at all. Seems to work well so far. As opposed to the Anker I had which was round, this one has flat sides so it doesn't role around if I have it on a table or desk when in use or not. It's not a huge deal breaker but a nice touch for sure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)