Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

iOttie Easy One Touch 3 (V2.0) Car Mount Universal Phone $21.89

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2018 5:40 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
masoud100 wrote: Does this only fit Iphones? I am currently using an LG G4 and not sure if it works. Great to use for Uber though.
No, it does not only fit iPhones. This fits devices up to 3.5 inches in width

from https://www.iottie.com/Product/Detail/2 ... martphones

COMPATIBLE: IPHONE 6S PLUS 6S 5S 5C, SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE PLUS S6 S5 S4, NOTE 7 5, GOOGLE NEXUS 5 4, LG G4
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
3286 posts
1276 upvotes
Keep an eye on the centre magnetic mount ours fell off around the 1 year period. Amazon didn't care to warranty the product but iottie customer service was great and sent us a new one, no charge
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2133 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
Great mount, I've had one in my Miata for a year now. Wasn't sure how well it would stick to the textured interior plastic, but it's been super solid.

Fit everything from my iPhone 5 to iPhone 8+ with cases on.
Jul 11, 2005
956 posts
76 upvotes
The shipping is $4.99... Can you get free shipping without prime?
Jan 7, 2013
132 posts
122 upvotes
London
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Once I started using magnetic phone holder, I cant go back to this kind of design anymore.
Anyone you recommend for a magnetic phone holder?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
Eramo88 wrote: Anyone you recommend for a magnetic phone holder?
those 4$ dollarama magnet airvents! those the best bang for the buck! hella cheap! can't find them anymore

*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Used the magnetic holder for a couple months, 3m glue sticker to hold the magnet on the phone's case

Went over a speed bump too hard, gravity yanked the heavy Galaxy S7 Edge straight down, LCD half working. Luckily screen glass didn't break so Samsung replaced it under warranty.

Works great on my brother's smaller iPhone 5s but so friggin flismly and loose on heavier phones like the S7E. I don't think magnets are worth it
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1092 posts
759 upvotes
GTA
tshath wrote: These are one of the best mounts for a car. I have the V1 and been using it for 2 years now and still works great! It does fall off sometimes during extreme heat but you just have to re-attached.

I also own the spigen version for another car and it works great.

https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-OneTap-Uni ... igen+mount

mine fell off my dash for the first time and landed on a pile of paper which is stuck onto it.

any tips for reattaching? just clean both services and then its good to go again?

I dont trust the magnetic mounts anymore as they messed up the compass on my old Nexus 6P.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
blackston3 wrote: Used the magnetic holder for a couple months, 3m glue sticker to hold the magnet on the phone's case

Went over a speed bump too hard, gravity yanked the heavy Galaxy S7 Edge straight down, LCD half working. Luckily screen glass didn't break so Samsung replaced it under warranty.

Works great on my brother's smaller iPhone 5s but so friggin flismly and loose on heavier phones like the S7E. I don't think magnets are worth it
I am using the nexus 6p which is big as well. Never have this problem.
May be your magnet is not strong enough?
Did you place the metal on the inside or outside of the case?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: those 4$ dollarama magnet airvents! those the best bang for the buck! hella cheap! can't find them anymore
I still see them in many Dollarama, not sure if they are the same brands.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
Do you guys have any experience taking them off many times from the dashboard?

I'm afraid of the damage it might cause.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
3286 posts
1276 upvotes
mawzi wrote: Do you guys have any experience taking them off many times from the dashboard?

I'm afraid of the damage it might cause.
took off the original prior to putting on the replacement and it came off quickly...wouldn't say it damaged the dash but there is an outline and slight indent on it.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2003
1517 posts
907 upvotes
So I've finalized what I think is the best mounting solution - I'll dump this here so hopefully somebody can take advantage of the "research and development" effort I've done -- I've made like 10 of these for my friends and family...

I've been buying the knockoff versions (there are a few different versions, the best one is the one depicted here with the 2 bottom plastic arms secured by a screw)

throw away the arm and replace it with one of these mounts

epoxy (I use this)the ball joint screw end to the back of the mount
(this "plastic bonder" dries hard and smooth) depending on where you want to mount it you may want to epoxy the screw end at an angle to get more rotation when mounted

and then stick it to somewhere (with this) (the mount comes with some weak adhesive -- ive found this works well) on my console for a lower and more firm mounting position ( the lower position is more stealthy...)

Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Suction cups never worked for us in winter, the damn thing occasionally falls down in the middle of driving. I have been using magnetic vent mounts for two years, they only work if you place them on the veins correctly or they too, will fall down occasionally. My recent purchase is a silicon mat smartphone holder. The mat stays on the dash, the phone stays on mat, and everything stays away from the vent. Nothing fancy but I am very happy with it.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1786 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
tk1000 wrote: Now $57.39 + shipping and sold by ECsell :(
the v4 is back in stock and fulfilled by amazon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)