Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Amazon.ca: Ivory Original 10-Count Bars $2.70 with Cancellable Subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2014 10:10 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

Amazon.ca: Ivory Original 10-Count Bars $2.70 with Cancellable Subscription

Deal Link:
$2.84 for 10 Bars, or $2.70 if you subscribe. (You can always cancel after you receive first shipment).

Don't forget your favourite cashback site!

[IMG]http://s22.postimg.org/jkbqov2i9/ivory.png[/IMG]
6 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
NG wrote: A subscription for bar soap? Really Amazon? Do you want to be thought of as the new Rogers?
lol, once the order ships you may cancel it :) That's what I do with my US Amazon. they really love me.
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2617 posts
3359 upvotes
Fredericton
NG wrote: A subscription for bar soap? Really Amazon? Do you want to be thought of as the new Rogers?
I love the Amazon subscription services, I use them for 3 baby items, it's set and forget.
May 22, 2004
749 posts
502 upvotes
Montreal
I'm seeing $6.65 and no option to subscribe (not that I will to save 14 cents - but $2.84 is warm), what am I doing wrong?
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2007
1306 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon subscriptions are set and forget, and has been available in Amazon US for some time already. Just cause its call "subscribe" doesn't mean its anywhere near Rogers...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/subscribe-and-save/details/
orakle22 wrote: I'm seeing $6.65 and no option to subscribe (not that I will to save 14 cents - but $2.84 is warm), what am I doing wrong?
Nope, the Amazon "seller" disappeared. What you are seeing is sold by a 3rd party. Might be temporary, or might be deal dead.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
Check your Safeway - these are 2/$5 Fri-Sun here in the west.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)