Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

JBL Micro II Ultra-Portable Multimedia Speaker, - $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2015 9:11 am
Tags:
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
Your post mentions its a great bluetooth speaker, but i'm pretty sure this speaker doesn't have bluetooth connectivity. There is a model that does, but not this one. Probably why its $29.99.

Can anyone comment on this speaker? Is it good?
Dec 22, 2014
27 posts
54 upvotes
Brampton, ON
LawEightSix wrote: Your post mentions its a great bluetooth speaker, but i'm pretty sure this speaker doesn't have bluetooth connectivity. There is a model that does, but not this one. Probably why its $29.99.

Yes you're right. The one with bluetooth is $59.99, sorry about that. I saw these at target and it was very loud and clear for how small it was.

edit: not sure if this one is bluetooth or not actually. check out this image that's on the page:

it has the bluetooth symbol
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Damnit, thank god I ordered from Futureshop, easier return!
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2184 posts
1415 upvotes
Sask
Also one of your photos shows this as having a caribiner clip. This one has no clip at the top. That is actually a picture of the JBL clip which goes for 59. Basically same speaker except comes with Bluetooth and the clip at the top.
Mar 23, 2007
87 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Here's a pretty good limited deal on an alternative BT speaker: Nude Audio Move M for 28.99 + HST. It's refurbished but considering the regular price is 70 USD and it's also a speakerphone, it's still a sweet deal. Some favorable reviews on Amazon (4.8 rating), wirecutter, and youtube (flossy carter and the cute chick on geekbeat).

The seller also has other refurb items at heavily discounted prices. There's still a Wren V5 Airplay speaker for only 198 CAD + tax.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2184 posts
1415 upvotes
Sask
LawEightSix wrote: Your post mentions its a great bluetooth speaker, but i'm pretty sure this speaker doesn't have bluetooth connectivity. There is a model that does, but not this one. Probably why its $29.99.

Speaker sounds great for how small it is but honestly unless the device you plan on using has no Bluetooth I would spend the extra for the Bluetooth version. I bought this one on Boxing Day but returned it and got the JBL clip instead. It has Bluetooth. The sound is awesome and also has an option that let's me use the speaker as a hands free device. I find that comes in handy on my desk at work.
Mar 23, 2007
87 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
cfactor wrote: Here's a pretty good limited deal on an alternative BT speaker: Nude Audio Move M for 28.99 + HST. It's refurbished but considering the regular price is 70 USD and it's also a speakerphone, it's still a sweet deal. Some favorable reviews on Amazon (4.8 rating), wirecutter, and youtube (flossy carter and the cute chick on geekbeat).

The seller also has other refurb items at heavily discounted prices. There's still a Wren V5 Airplay speaker for only 198 CAD + tax.
The same seller has a refurb JBL Micro Wireless for $35.66 + HST on eBay. Not as good a deal as the Nudeaudio Move M.

Going by a previous invoice I have from them, the seller appears to be Erikson Consumer based in QC.
Nov 9, 2009
555 posts
121 upvotes
No bluetooth, it was 24.99 on Boxing Day at FS & BB. Bought it and brought it back. Bought a bluetooth one at Target for 8.99 clearance :D
29.99 without bluetooth is expensive, imo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)