Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca -JBW Men's JB-6213-B "Jet Setter" Black Ion Five Time Zone Diamond Watch

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2014 9:47 pm
Tags:
Apr 21, 2014
9 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca -JBW Men's JB-6213-B "Jet Setter" Black Ion Five Time Zone Diamond Watch

This is a great deal and the reviews are awesome too!

Save 94% off this men's diamond watch!

List Price: CDN$ 7,990.00

Price: CDN$ 487.27

You Save: CDN$ 7,502.73 (94%)

Here is the actual link from the JBW website! MUCH BETTER PICS!

http://www.jbw.com/mens-collection/jet- ... ory_id=151

Amazon is correct it is a $7,990 watch.

The "Jet Setter" timepiece by JBW is a superbly executed work of art. The 56-millimeter stainless steel case is encrusted with 2.30 CTW of genuine diamonds on the case and bezel, along with four signature screws, giving it a unique vibe. The exclusive pave dial features four Mother-of-Pearl sub-dials making this watch capable of timekeeping in five time zones. Large luminous hands make timekeeping easy no matter what part of the world you are in. Four crowns are securely fixed to the watch with screws on the case and nicely compliment the main time zone crown with the embossed signature logo. The magnitude, unique detailing, superb materials and Swiss movements make this watch the perfect addition for any watch aficionado with a passion for travel.
42 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
this has to be the most ridiculous watch I have ever seen. LOL@90% off.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3864 posts
1458 upvotes
Toronto
Bought 10, they sell on the streets for $1000
Apr 21, 2014
9 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
'Sash[DSL wrote:;18718022']this has to be the most ridiculous watch I have ever seen. LOL@90% off.
According to JBW that is the correct price. $7,990. Research this watch. It sells for a pretty penny. I bought a few myself for profit. Seen one on Kijiji for over $8,000!

http://www.jbw.com/mens-collection/jet- ... ory_id=151
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
Sells on Ebay for about $250.....yes, $250, not $2500, lol!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
OP joined yesterday, noob or plugging his own Amazon item...probably the latter.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3960 posts
4703 upvotes
Victoria
OP, you're about 22 days late posting this.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
This Amazon review had me in stitches:

[QUOTE]This watch looks and feels amazing wearing it. I get so many compliments, especially with the Black Ion color I chose. The only drawback to the watch color is that the diamonds don't reflect as much, but I don't mind as I didn't want to over-bling my wrist. I will however be purchasing the Gold one next, for those certain special moments I want to over-bling my wrist. The funny thing is I get more compliments wearing this watch than my Rolex, TAG or Breitling lol.[/QUOTE]

:lol:
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2773 posts
2423 upvotes
Sounds like White Van special pricing? :lol:
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
MovieFan wrote: ... I bought a few myself for profit. ...
how many is "a few"?

plis post pics after you get them
Nov 24, 2013
69 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
This watch looks and feels amazing wearing it. I get so many compliments, especially with the Black Ion color I chose. The only drawback to the watch color is that the diamonds don't reflect as much, but I don't mind as I didn't want to over-bling my wrist. I will however be purchasing the Gold one next, for those certain special moments I want to over-bling my wrist. The funny thing is I get more compliments wearing this watch than my Rolex, TAG or Breitling lol. - SOUNDS LIKE OP
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
1155 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto, ON
you're horrible and this thread is horrible.
Jul 5, 2006
412 posts
221 upvotes
that watch is HEINOUS. unless you're a rapper
i wish i was a rapper

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)