Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Jurassic Park 4K boxset (4 movies) + $15 movie cash for JW:FK - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2018 10:37 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2890 posts
1633 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Jurassic Park 4K boxset (4 movies) + $15 movie cash for JW:FK - $49.99

Note: Confirmed you receive $15 in movie cash via email from Amazon to go see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in theatres.

Just released 4K box set of original Jurassic Park series (plus Jurassic World!).

You get all 4 JP movies on 4K, regular blu ray, and digital copy. So pretty slick if you want to sell the blu rays.

We already have the 3D set, so we will likely sell off the extra copies or give to family.

This was $68 or so for pre order.. the day after pre orders got shipped the price dropped to $50!

I've contacted Amazon to get a refund or return label. I've ordered a second copy to be safe.
Last edited by uklamen on May 22nd, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
29 replies
Jan 5, 2006
194 posts
331 upvotes
Hamilton
Also comes with $15 off a movie ticket to see "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom"
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1930 posts
686 upvotes
Are all the movies really in 4k? or just the latest one?
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Oct 15, 2008
582 posts
136 upvotes
London
superdave316 wrote: Also comes with $15 off a movie ticket to see "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom"
You have received it from Amazon and can confirm this? no mention online of this.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2890 posts
1633 upvotes
xpressmerchant wrote: Are all the movies really in 4k? or just the latest one?
The last image shows four 4K discs and four regular blu rays.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
Would love to get this, but may wait until the series is done and get a complete set.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 5, 2006
194 posts
331 upvotes
Hamilton
FunkyC wrote: You have received it from Amazon and can confirm this? no mention online of this.
Look at the heading "Special offers and product promotions" right under the picture
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
13579 posts
3904 upvotes
London
mimo86 wrote: 4k VHS?
Ya. Film was capable of WAY more detail than 4k
Aug 27, 2009
942 posts
788 upvotes
If anyone just wants the discs; I'd be willing to buy the digital copies off you.

Good lord I love Dinosaurs. Can anyone find this set on itunes (I can't)?
I just want to compare the price since all I want is the digital copies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2890 posts
1633 upvotes
I will let you know about our digis since we already have them digital already from previous boxset. Not sure if these will be 4k digital.. if that even exists on itunes.
Aug 27, 2009
942 posts
788 upvotes
uklamen wrote: I will let you know about our digis since we already have them digital already from previous boxset. Not sure if these will be 4k digital.. if that even exists on itunes.
It should, it was reported 4K HDR as of last month. If you have an ATV 4K box you should see the label since you'd be automatically upgraded to 4K if you previously had the HD version.
https://www.reddit.com/r/appletv/commen ... in_4k_hdr/
RedSwagDeals wrote: agreed trying to justify the purchase but having a hard time.
As previously implied, film is one of the best sources to create a 4K+ movies. By comparison, most of the early seasons of Game of Thrones will never be able to achieve true 4K.