[Amazon Canada] KALA KA-15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele CDN$ 60.37 PRIME

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2019 3:45 pm
[OP]
Mar 4, 2015
13 posts
14 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] KALA KA-15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele CDN$ 60.37 PRIME

I have been watching this for some months now. Hopefully a few of you would find this helpfull.

Mahogany body and neck
12 brass frets with fret position marks at 5th,7th and 10th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Satin finish and geared tuners
4 replies
Aug 2, 2013
70 posts
49 upvotes
Abbotsford
Good deal, great entry level ukulele. Buuuuut, these can be picked up in a local music shop for 75 bucks. Usually I’m all for saving a few bucks online, but the professional set up is worth the extra 15 bucks here. Plus then you’ve got somewhere to go if you’re ever having issues. This will likely come with the strings attached loosely, might need trimming, and will definitely need tuning. I bought a Kala Waterman on Amazon and this was the case. But for someone who knows how to string and tune, or who wants to try (not too hard), good savings.
May 24, 2007
440 posts
419 upvotes
Kelowna
Seeing it at $76.99. Must have been a short sale. I love my Kala S and thought I’d pick up a cheaper 15s for my kids. Oh well.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2015
13 posts
14 upvotes
Yep price has gone up it is now at 76.99 which still isn't bad. It was a lot more expensive. I don't shop at physical stores anymore but if you can get it cheaper there then Cool :D . I don't know how to close this thread so hopefully someone can help with that. Have a good one all!