Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Kattee Leather Shoulder Briefcase 14 Inch Laptop Bag $111.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2015 9:19 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes

Kattee Leather Shoulder Briefcase 14 Inch Laptop Bag $111.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
November 15, 2015
Thought some of you would like this so here it is,Grabbing one for a gift for christmas and its a pretty decent price.

Kattee Mens Top Layer Real Cow Leather Shoulder Briefcase Attache 14 Inch Laptop Bag Tote

http://www.amazon.ca/Kattee-Leather-Sho ... aptop+Tote

Enter Coupon Code KTPRO101 it brings the price to 111.99

Some specs:

Top Layer Crazy-Horse Genuine Cow Leather, 100% Brand New & High Quality
Full leather and bronze tone hardware top handle; Adjustable, padded and detachable leather & braid shoulder strap, can be adjusted the length up to 55" inches
Front flat with twin buckles decoration and push button closure is great for quick-access items, inside with zipper closure, maximum security for valuables is guaranteed
Interior with 2 compartment pocket which can store your 14" table pc or A4 files, wall zipper pocket, 2 additional pockets for cellphone and wallet, 2 pen holders
Back exterior with zipper pocket,dimensions (L*W): about 30cm x 20cm /11.8 x 7.8 inch
Images
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1223 posts
762 upvotes
$112 for a leather bag doesn't seem half-bad, but how's the quality of the leather, and overall quality of the bag (stitching, buckles, etc.)?

----

Actually after checking some amazon.com reviews, seems like it's a nice looking bag that kinda falls apart after 6 months to a year ... there are pictures of even the strap buckle stitching coming off ... so I think I'll pass.

http://www.amazon.com/Kattee-Vintage-Ge ... eather+bag
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
I read the same thing in the reviews for the 15" bag: that the leather quality is phenomenal but many design flaws, people can't fit their 15" laptop in the 15" laptop compartment and instead use the main compartment. The stitching for closing the bag looks like it's going to rip over time. And the ckmpartments are poorly organized. And the Velcro strap to hold the laptops are not long enough so you need to add additional length yourself.

Overall it's worth wha my you pay for it because a decent business laptop leather bag costs about $200 on sale (non-designer). I bought mine from Florence, during a trip.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Jun 26, 2013
985 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
I see a lot of lines/scratches on the picture. Is it common? Does the bag come that way? Otherwise it looks nice to me.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
number17 wrote: $112 for a leather bag doesn't seem half-bad, but how's the quality of the leather, and overall quality of the bag (stitching, buckles, etc.)?

----

Actually after checking some amazon.com reviews, seems like it's a nice looking bag that kinda falls apart after 6 months to a year ... there are pictures of even the strap buckle stitching coming off ... so I think I'll pass.

http://www.amazon.com/Kattee-Vintage-Ge ... eather+bag
A few people on here have the kattee leather bags and love them, Recently i picked up one on last sale and the quality was great and had no issues at all.
Leather is very good on these.
Reading reviews 13.5 laptops fit for sure.
Feb 19, 2011
215 posts
24 upvotes
The leather on mine stained the clothes it rubbed against while I was wearing it... Just my anecdotal review
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
rtem wrote: The leather on mine stained the clothes it rubbed against while I was wearing it... Just my anecdotal review
Yeah after looking at reviews the last time this was posted a few months ago this is what stopped me. Well, that and the price.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
rtem wrote: The leather on mine stained the clothes it rubbed against while I was wearing it... Just my anecdotal review
On this particular bag? As i know a few people on here have bought the bigger carry bags and had no issues.
Apr 16, 2017
228 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
I need a business breifcase as well. Anyone know of a decent one below 200?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1490 posts
336 upvotes
I have this bag - and yes, its crazy horse leather - so its got a "rustic" suede look to it. Read up on crazy horse leather type to get a good idea of what you're buying

That said, this is exactly what I was after - and this bag looks great with my business attire (wife's opinion fwiw). I don't use the shoulder straps, as I like to carry this briefcase style so I can't comment on it rubbing off on clothes.

The inside lining of the bag is really good - I've carried my MBP and my *****ty work lenovo - both, together - and there is enough protective lining to ensure both were snuggly fit and didn't bang into each other. There is a zip lining right down the middle which creates its dual compartment structure. I use this to carry my paperwork and scratchpads. There is a back pocket lining which is great for keys and other quick retrievables.

I bought it for the sale price its listed for (~140) and found it very good value for money. There is no chance this will compete with the Tumis at it "official" price point of ~400.
Sep 17, 2012
430 posts
714 upvotes
Mississauga
Several of the Amazon US reviews say the vendor told them there is no warranty on this bag. Granted this is true, it means the manufacturer doesn't trust their own product. Not a good sign.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1322 posts
906 upvotes
East of Toronto
HariD964 wrote: I need a business breifcase as well. Anyone know of a decent one below 200?
Briggs and Riley if you can find one on clearance. Lighter carry weight than leather, lifetime guarantee.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2003
1306 posts
216 upvotes
Just ordered one thx... No tax has been applied... Not sure if that's right or not...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)