Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Kellogg's PopTarts Jumbo 24-Count, 1.2kg | 25% Off | $5.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2020 5:10 pm
Jun 10, 2004
623 posts
1289 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Kellogg's PopTarts Jumbo 24-Count, 1.2kg | 25% Off | $5.97

81-30k3f54L._SL1500_.jpg

Pop-Tarts* Pastries
Add a little fun anytime with Pop-Tarts* Toaster Pastries. Available in a variety of yummy flavours, they’re delicious toasted, frozen or straight from the box.

24 assorted strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry PopTarts
A fun and fast way to snack
A source of essential vitamins and minerals

-Callahan-

Lowest Recorded Price on CCC

000.jpg
Last edited by harold_callahan on Feb 9th, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
2195 posts
3572 upvotes
Toronto
Wow eating 25 of these in a month may shorten one’s life by 2 months. I wonder how much sugar is packed in one.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
18g of sugar per 1.
jillaryit wrote: Wow eating 25 of these in a month may shorten one’s life by 2 months. I wonder how much sugar is packed in one.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2001
1025 posts
298 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
<start rant> Why is everyone so concenred about my health? Why does "snack" thread devolve into a cancer this/ diabites this commen in each thread? If I want to buy this let me. <end rant>
Nov 3, 2005
627 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
18g of sugar is like half a can of pop or one juice box. I haven't had these since I was a kid, so just ordered a box. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2923 posts
2342 upvotes
Zeev20 wrote: <start rant> Why is everyone so concenred about my health? Why does "snack" thread devolve into a cancer this/ diabites this commen in each thread? If I want to buy this let me. <end rant>
Lol! I don't mind. It makes me aware. I'm not eating anymore pop tarts from now on.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5522 upvotes
Toronto
Cuz sayin’ die a beat us be fun yo
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Aug 5, 2017
146 posts
331 upvotes
The people talking trash about the sugar content in these are the same people who will turn around and abuse the shit out of whatever fast food promo is currently going down.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
Never heard of these before.. Do you eat them like crackers?
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Oct 3, 2016
423 posts
697 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Pop-Tarts often go on sale for $2 for a box of 8, which works out the same price-wise. Wait of those sales, and have any variety of flavours you want.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2001
1025 posts
298 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
lilc09 wrote: The people talking trash about the sugar content in these are the same people who will turn around and abuse the shit out of whatever fast food promo is currently going down.
Actually I don't mind being told the sugar content. In the end it is my choice if I want buy it or not. If we are so worried about the sugar contant or fast food promo lets get the goverment to ban sugar and fast food.. In fact you will find a lot of people who on RFD who abuse the fast food promo are the same people who will act like the food police informing everyone about sugar content, canncer causing foods etc.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1879 upvotes
Scarborough
harold_callahan wrote:

Pop-Tarts* Pastries
Available in a variety of yummy flavours, they’re delicious toasted, frozen or straight from the box.
Who's eating them frozen? WTF Face With Tears Of Joy