Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Kettle chips 1.88 add-on

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2019 9:47 pm
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Kettle chips 1.88 add-on

The one posted is New York Cheddar but lots other variety also at that price.
Also, Amazon packs them very loosely in bigger boxes so, for me at least, there is no "crushed chips" issues or it's very negligible.
47 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Also known as the flat crushed bag on arrival.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2008
1034 posts
1076 upvotes
Ottawa
Same price in store at Loblaws (Ottawa) this week. Just picked up 3 bags that I didn’t know to needed until I saw them.
Sep 9, 2003
770 posts
631 upvotes
Jul 19, 2015
798 posts
1014 upvotes
London, ON
Last time I got these they shipped in the same box as a 40lb bag of dog food. The chips definitely flat, no longer in the bags and falling out sides of the box. The chips had been turned into a fine powder form.
May 5, 2014
451 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
YMMV on the condition the chips come in, I ordered 4 bags in different orders last time and they were fine.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
I'm eyeing the New York Cheddar and Green Onion + Yogurt? Are either any good?
May 5, 2014
451 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
aintic wrote: I'm eyeing the New York Cheddar and Green Onion + Yogurt? Are either any good?
Both are good. I like the cheddar a bit more but you can't go wrong with either one.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3177 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
just PM with Loblaws
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4568 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
kfunluc wrote: Minimum 2 per order
Really hate how Amazon is slapping this on all their "add-on" stuff now.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: Also known as the flat crushed bag on arrival.
Has never been the case in our household.. in fact, I find the bags in better shape than in the store where stockers and customers are manhandling them. Ours have always come in a spacious box, no crushing.
skwan wrote: just PM with Loblaws
Not sure you can, Loblaws is so strict with their PM policy, where we are, Superstore won't PM Shoppers (their sister company) or Rexall, only major competitive grocery retailers, and it has to be a physical flyer ad.
Show us a lower advertised price on an identical item and we will match it. Applies only to our major supermarket competitor’s print advertisements in Ontario (i.e. flyer, newspaper).

We will match the competitor’s advertised price only during the effective date of the their print advertisement.Our major supermarket competitors are determined solely by us and are based on a number of factors which can change from time to time.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: Also known as the flat crushed bag on arrival.
Thats been my case here also, Chips come as crushed and then laundry soap always seems to be leaking everywhere.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39339 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
ToniCipriani wrote: Really hate how Amazon is slapping this on all their "add-on" stuff now.
prime shipping is bleeding them money
Jul 26, 2011
508 posts
520 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Don't forget to buy a future release video game to get you over that $25 threshold then cancel the game.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7846 posts
9209 upvotes
Vancouver
Anybody know what packaging Amazon uses to ship a single bag of chips? Placed an individual order and don't want crushed chips.

Sep 1, 2008
672 posts
1719 upvotes
Spinner wrote: Anybody know what packaging Amazon uses to ship a single bag of chips? Placed an individual order and don't want crushed chips.
That's the worst-case scenario for ordering chips. They will (usually) ship in an envelope. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3573 upvotes
Badder wrote: That's the worst-case scenario for ordering chips. They will (usually) ship in an envelope. :twisted:
I've never had this happen. The chips usually come in a seperate box, and if they are crushed, Amazon will replace them.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
100 packs just cost 188 thanks op