Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Kicking Horse - Subscribe and Save (5 items) - $10.19 each (no tax)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2017 4:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1185 posts
1280 upvotes
Toronto :)

[Amazon Canada] Kicking Horse - Subscribe and Save (5 items) - $10.19 each (no tax)

If you subscribe and save to 5+ eligible products (can be 5 bags of kicking horse like me), then it will come to $10.19 each with no tax. Decent price so load up on some coffee :)

$11.99 each + 15% off (subscribe and save on 5 products) + no tax = $10.19 all in each!

Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
18 replies
Mar 10, 2012
449 posts
457 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Dammit, why did I just buy 5lbs of coffee. Thanks OP
Mar 2, 2016
126 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Been waiting for a good deal on this brand, a lot of friends keep talking about.
I think Safeway normally have it on sale for ~$11-12 regularly, but this even better!

Thanks OP!

edit - new subscriptions also get an addition promo applied, my receipt for a 1lb bag was $ 9.59
Last edited by philldo on Dec 13th, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1185 posts
1280 upvotes
philldo wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 12:45 am
Been waiting for a good deal on this brand, a lot of friends keep talking about.
I think Safeway normally have it on sale for ~$11-12 regularly, but this even better!

Thanks OP!
Yup, and the no tax is even better :D
Buy now, think later.
Jan 27, 2017
31 posts
27 upvotes
Anyone ever received stale beans from Amazon or do they keep it pretty fresh?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2581 posts
1816 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
How do you keep it fresh if you buy five pounds at once? Freeze four pounds?
Mar 21, 2009
185 posts
98 upvotes
Hamilton
I have been getting a pound a month for over a year, never had a stake bag. Kicking horse is a decent brand, but the beans are really oily.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3458 posts
1048 upvotes
Montreal
Came looking for a deal on ski lift tickets ...left disappointed.
Jun 15, 2004
921 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
i'm always confused about subscribe and save...

1. when i subscribe and save, I don't get the product for about a month? is this how you all interpret it?
2. yes. i understand that the price is only good for the 1st order, so what do you all do when the 2nd order or 3rd comes and it's beyond what you'd want to pay? do you just keep skipping the order?

there's some confusion with this tactic that I can't get my head around. It hasn't stopped me from subscribing and saving, but i just don't know if i'm missing something more crucial in the way people regard these deals.
Apr 20, 2006
672 posts
334 upvotes
Good coffee, I enjoy the Decaf, but lately I have been buying Muskoka Coffee.... So damn good if anyone is looking for a change
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1185 posts
1280 upvotes
kid_icarus wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 9:15 am

1. when i subscribe and save, I don't get the product for about a month? is this how you all interpret it?
2. yes. i understand that the price is only good for the 1st order, so what do you all do when the 2nd order or 3rd comes and it's beyond what you'd want to pay? do you just keep skipping the order?

there's some confusion with this tactic that I can't get my head around. It hasn't stopped me from subscribing and saving, but i just don't know if i'm missing something more crucial in the way people regard these deals.
After your order has been shipped, just cancel your subscribe and save? And wait for the next deal on items?
Buy now, think later.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1070 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
kid_icarus wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 9:15 am

For #1, You can change the delivery date if you want it shipped earlier.
For #2, I cancel the subscription.
Nov 23, 2017
16 posts
7 upvotes
Edmonton
Great Coffee!
Sometimes Superstore has them for $10 as well. However, often only a limited selection, I love my medium roast and on Amazon they seem to have a lot more, superstore often only carries the Three Sisters as a medium.

And to top it off, they support Nature Conservancy of Canada!
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1006 posts
253 upvotes
Ontario
These are on for $9.99 often enough around here. Not sure why I would buy 5 from Amazon instead.