Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Kraus KPF-1602SS Commercial Style Faucet $209.11

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 9:43 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1229 posts
615 upvotes
Montreal

Kraus KPF-1602SS Commercial Style Faucet $209.11

Deal Link:
Price:
209.11$
Savings:
51%
Retailer:
Amazon.ca

209.11$

By far the lowest price ever according to camelcamel and keepah

Averaged 410$ for the last 180 days

Never went below 355$

Currently 314$ US on amazon.com.

4.0 out of 5 stars out of 220 reviews on amazon.com. Most complains come from the fact that it's limited at 1.8GPM versus the old version at 2.2GPM. Most newer faucets are also spec'ed at 1.8GPM due to the newest regulations.
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 14th, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
15 replies
Nov 30, 2016
81 posts
40 upvotes
PEI
I have a few sinks and faucets from these guys. top notch stuff. no complaints. This is a very good price for this faucet.
This one works best with double sink. essentially a dual faucet

Typically the flow rate is controlled by a plastic mesh filter. Removing this gives you more throughput
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1229 posts
615 upvotes
Montreal
JAMGee wrote: 2 to 5 month wait. Dang.
Did you select Amazon as the seller?

I still see it in stock.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1229 posts
615 upvotes
Montreal
mlkemac wrote: I have a few sinks and faucets from these guys. top notch stuff. no complaints. This is a very good price for this faucet.
This one works best with double sink. essentially a dual faucet

Typically the flow rate is controlled by a plastic mesh filter. Removing this gives you more throughput
According to the reviews, not this particular model. The restriction is embedded deeper into the unit.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
Kraus ... nice stuff. Good find.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
Keep in mind that this faucet runs the smaller nozzle as the regular stream and only uses the larger hand held one for spray with you press the spray trigger.

There are other cheaper faucets on amazon that are same design but has seperate control of the diverter function. This means you can have the handheld spray run as the main stream and then turn on the smaller spout separately.

The smaller spout is very short and it may be difficult to use since it will be so far back in the sink basin.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4249 posts
825 upvotes
Pickering, ON
amkorp wrote: Keep in mind that this faucet runs the smaller nozzle as the regular stream and only uses the larger hand held one for spray with you press the spray trigger.

There are other cheaper faucets on amazon that are same design but has seperate control of the diverter function. This means you can have the handheld spray run as the main stream and then turn on the smaller spout separately.

The smaller spout is very short and it may be difficult to use since it will be so far back in the sink basin.
Not necessarily.

I have this exact faucet (in chrome, bought from Amazon.com a few years ago when our dollar was around par). The larger spray handle has a small hook that can keep it locked in the on/spray position, so it can be used as the primary. The smaller spout has its own lever which you can leave off. However, we tend to use the smaller spout as primary and the handheld when needed (rinsing dishes, sink).

I do agree that the smaller spout is somewhat short, which took some getting used to. Also, naturally, the pressure is quite low when you try to use both at the same time. Anyway, this is still a great price historically speaking.
Mar 7, 2011
44 posts
18 upvotes
Kingsville
Does anyone know if this would come with a piece to hide all three holes in the sink ?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
BD006 wrote: Not necessarily.

I have this exact faucet (in chrome, bought from Amazon.com a few years ago when our dollar was around par). The larger spray handle has a small hook that can keep it locked in the on/spray position, so it can be used as the primary. The smaller spout has its own lever which you can leave off. However, we tend to use the smaller spout as primary and the handheld when needed (rinsing dishes, sink).

I do agree that the smaller spout is somewhat short, which took some getting used to. Also, naturally, the pressure is quite low when you try to use both at the same time. Anyway, this is still a great price historically speaking.
That was the previous version of this faucet. Kraus has updated the design and removed the lever from the small spout. Only way to turn water on is from the main lever which starts the flow to the smaller spout. If you squeeze the trigger on the handheld portion, it sprays only. You can't really use the spray function for normal use like filling a pot or just rinsing a glass.

Your faucet is the older design which is no longer made.
Oct 6, 2010
48 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Xcessiv wrote: Did you select Amazon as the seller?

I still see it in stock.
My apologies. I looked at this one.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0032IO2V ... 1AWc6ibbKL

I'm not sure what the difference is though.

Are these reasonable for a condo sink? I ordered one of the double sinks from the other Kraus thread, and I'm hoping it to match it with a nice faucet.
Dec 4, 2011
341 posts
364 upvotes
Guelph
Looks like there are a few Kraus faucet/sink deals.

This is a more traditional kitchen faucet design for only $63 (if you're ok with chrome). No idea about quality but if it's like the other Kraus products, should be pretty good for that price.
Looks like a historic low.

https://www.amazon.ca/Kraus-KPF-2230CH- ... 54&sr=1-54

And here's a sink, faucet and soap dispenser package for just over $300.
Currently only 1 left but more on the way so Maybe they'll let you backorder after that.

https://www.amazon.ca/Kraus-KHU100-32-K ... 0&sr=1-110

We needed a faucet for our new wet bar and I figured the OP's would be a bit overkill for a smallish single sink, so we went with this instead for $100 as it's a bit more minimalist.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B014KE ... UTF8&psc=1

But thanks OP! I wouldn't have found this one without your post!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1534 posts
2211 upvotes
Montreal
I have a very similar model of this faucet (also on sale! Kraus KPF-1602-KSD-30SS https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00K2QORWE/). It was awesome! It does have a switch to keep the trigger depressed, but you can only use one or other water source. However, the trigger piece stopped working after about 3 years. I have yet to make a warranty claim (these have lifetime warranty).

Edit: I forgot to add, the soap dispenser's spout is a little flimsy. If someone pushes down on the spout instead of the top of it, of feels like it will break off.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2442 posts
1043 upvotes
I've ordered the chrome one because it's $50 less but 2 to 5 months for shipping? Will amazon cancel this order? They have on other items before that's like a pre order
Nov 20, 2008
413 posts
97 upvotes
AnnV11 wrote: And here's a sink, faucet and soap dispenser package for just over $300.
Currently only 1 left but more on the way so Maybe they'll let you backorder after that.

https://www.amazon.ca/Kraus-KHU100-32-K ... 0&sr=1-110
thanks! this is a sweet deal! looking to do kitchen renos shortly! looks like i missed out on the 1 in stock, but I put in an order either way.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)