Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

LaCie 301162U 3TB Ethernet Disk RAID Network Attached Storage

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2018 7:09 pm
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
RSole wrote: I phoned to complain about my two orders having been summarily cancelled with no notification, ended up with a supervisor who gave me a $30 "good will" gift card.
Lucky you! I didn't even ask for the $5 credit - it was probably given as a normal course action. Perhaps I could have asked for more, but, I wasn't expecting shipment anyway. Just glad they didn't pretend like nothing happened or give the impression of "too bad".
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
willstastyle wrote: I complained as well through Amazon.ca's support chat and YMMV but he offered me a 20% refund on an order with Priority Shipping so ended up buying something else.
Out of curiosity, you bought something similar to this storage device or something completely different (not related to RAID/NAS/storage?
Sep 17, 2013
191 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I ended up buying a Drobo which I was eyeing anyways so similar yes though with the guys on support I don't think they'd really care. What I did was basically complain. They automatically offered the 20% off. I couldn't make up a decision about what to buy so I said to just keep it on record. I started another chat 5 minutes later and provided the Drobo I was looking for and told me to place the order. He wiped out the shipping charge for Priority and said that once the order was shipped (and card charged), he'd issue a 20% refund.

Hope that helps!
Going Awesome Places - Best credit cards for Canadians for travel hacking, car rental coupon codes list, and travel deals.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
willstastyle wrote: I ended up buying a Drobo which I was eyeing anyways so similar yes though with the guys on support I don't think they'd really care. What I did was basically complain. They automatically offered the 20% off. I couldn't make up a decision about what to buy so I said to just keep it on record. I started another chat 5 minutes later and provided the Drobo I was looking for and told me to place the order. He wiped out the shipping charge for Priority and said that once the order was shipped (and card charged), he'd issue a 20% refund.

Hope that helps!
Whoa, good score! 20% off a Drobo must have been around $100. That is probably the record. Now you guys are making me feel bad for accepting $5... j/k.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25732 upvotes
Montreal
If you ordered this NAS, check your amazon.ca account as you might have a $20 credit per item because your order was canceled.

Add an item to your amazon.ca cart and you might see a credit in your balance at checkout

Check this thread.

Edit: thanks to superbigjay for pointing out that it has to be an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.ca
Last edited by Temporel on May 3rd, 2018 5:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
Temporel wrote: If you ordered this NAS, check your amazon.ca account as you might have a $20 credit per item because your order was canceled.
I too noticed yesterday that I had 20$ on both account used to order 1 LaCie NAS.
Not sure if it is for that specific LaCie order, but it is for sure welcome !
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
Temporel wrote: If you ordered this NAS, check your amazon.ca account as you might have a $20 credit per item because your order was canceled.

Add an item to your amazon.ca cart and you might see a credit in your balance at checkout

Check this thread.
Credit of $20 per item? Damn...should have order 10 of these. j/k.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
Just received Amazon email that explains the order price was a mistake, order are cancelled and they gave 20$ courtesy credit for the inconvenient.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1188 posts
1543 upvotes
I received the email but how can I check this in my account?
Mar 23, 2017
117 posts
86 upvotes
Tutonaguy
chatbox wrote: Credit of $20 per item? Damn...should have order 10 of these. j/k.
nah, I ordered 30 servers and got only $20 :) I was hoping to get ebates for my order at around $900 but I guess I won't :P
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I made 2 orders and I got 2 20$ credit. :P. Looks like it is one per order...

Ju Leon...
Apr 10, 2017
479 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
ha ha amazon pays off. got a 20 cert. Was talking to CSR at the time of getting the email and managed to talk them into giving me 20 more.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12014 posts
4369 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got the email but I didn't get any discount adding something to cart? now do I have to add an item over a certain amount meeting 35 for freeshipping?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
lead wrote: I got the email but I didn't get any discount adding something to cart? now do I have to add an item over a certain amount meeting 35 for freeshipping?
The discount is only applicable to stuff "sold by Amazon.ca".
An easy way it to ad a bunch of sheet sets "Amazon Basics" or batteries to check the courtesy credits available.

exemple:
Amazon Basics Sheet
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
My credits disappeared. I did not use them right away and for the stuff I bought recently Amazon just charged full amount on my credit card. I tried to check it with the Amazon Basics sheet sets and still don't see my credits.

If you haven't used your credits, check if you still have it.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
WL1980 wrote: My credits disappeared. I did not use them right away and for the stuff I bought recently Amazon just charged full amount on my credit card. I tried to check it with the Amazon Basics sheet sets and still don't see my credits.

If you haven't used your credits, check if you still have it.
this is strange ...
usually these credit didn'T have expiry date as far as I know.
You should contact amazon chat to see what happened...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)