Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

LEGO Harry Potter Quidditch Match 75956 - $49.90

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 1:02 am
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1663 posts
4016 upvotes
Oh yeah? Watch me...
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
But it's an indigo exclusive. ;-)

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/to ... -item.html

Same price there.. er.. 9 cents more at indigo.

Also, indigo has some free gift promo, but doesn't say what it is.

"Spend $25 on LEGO, get free gift

*Valid September 30, 2019 - October 6, 2019 at indigo.ca with $25.00 or more purchase of eligible in-stock product(s) in a single transaction before taxes and after discounts and shipping costs. Not valid on previous purchases or in conjunction with other offers"
😱
Mar 21, 2004
277 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
Free gift at Indigo is LEGO® BIRTHDAY CARD WITH MINIFIGURE 5004931
by LEGO®
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2776 posts
2425 upvotes
b0ne wrote: But it's an indigo exclusive. ;-)

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/to ... -item.html

Same price there.. er.. 9 cents more at indigo.

Also, indigo has some free gift promo, but doesn't say what it is.

"Spend $25 on LEGO, get free gift

*Valid September 30, 2019 - October 6, 2019 at indigo.ca with $25.00 or more purchase of eligible in-stock product(s) in a single transaction before taxes and after discounts and shipping costs. Not valid on previous purchases or in conjunction with other offers"
Good catch. The Amazon one is from a third party seller so might be an artificial regular sale price?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2324 posts
1309 upvotes
Duuuuude wrote: Good catch. The Amazon one is from a third party seller so might be an artificial regular sale price?
third party.. no thanks. indigo is way to go for this set, especially with recent SDM indigo GC 15% off promo last week.
Jun 5, 2019
159 posts
277 upvotes
That's just the regular price. It's $49.99 direct from LEGO's website.
Nov 16, 2013
555 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
InvaIid wrote: Image
Oh yeah? Watch me...
I wanna buy this but then I have to figure out what to do with it in my small condo when it's done. Wish I had some kids around me old enough to regift this to
Nov 1, 2015
148 posts
214 upvotes
London, ON
n31290 wrote: I wanna buy this but then I have to figure out what to do with it in my small condo when it's done. Wish I had some kids around me old enough to regift this to
Have you considered keeping your built sets in the middle of your bedroom floor, in the logical path between your bed, bathroom, and all fire exits?

That's where my Lego addict keeps their Lego Quidditch set and apparently it makes sense.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
n31290 wrote: I wanna buy this but then I have to figure out what to do with it in my small condo when it's done. Wish I had some kids around me old enough to regift this to
hey its me ur "old enough kid around to be regifted" :)
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Nov 18, 2014
480 posts
694 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Unpopular opinion for LEGO fanbois but Honestly Chinese Lego is excellent (aliexpress is totally safe too). The good brands are basically Lego without the "LEGO" stamp on the studs. I bought the Ford Mustang GT for 1/3 the price of the $200 that LEGO charges and you.

That being said it is best with the bigger sets as you can get smaller LEGO sets for 20% (I would never buy LEGO not on sale) and sometimes more off.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1728 posts
2174 upvotes
Earth
Simby wrote: Have you ever bought Ali express LEGO? How does it compare to real LEGO?
Kids don't care, some stickers have typos
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)