Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lightning Deal: MATCC Adjustable Foam Cannon + 5 Nozzles. $28.03.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2018 12:12 am
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2440 posts
735 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lightning Deal: MATCC Adjustable Foam Cannon + 5 Nozzles. $28.03.

Lightning Deal. Ends at 2:40am EST Sept. 18th or earlier. 10% claimed as of posting.
MATCC Adjustable Foam Cannon 33 fl. oz (1Liter) Bottle Snow Foam Lance with 1/4'' Quick Connector Foam Blaster, 5 Pressure Washer Nozzles for Cleaning
Back on sale. Seems to be a weekly occurrence. Pretty annoyed since I just ordered this last night... My loss is your gain.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
Nice. I got this lightning deal back on August 9th this year for $28.03 with free shipping and no tax. I never used the free nozzles that it came with because my sunjoe spx3001 already comes with it. This soap cannon works well with chemical guys honeydew. Just make sure to adjust the nozzle so that the opening is in closed position for a spray effect. I also set the amount of soap being dispensed to the very minimum and still use all of the 2 oz of soap in the soap cannon to cover my minivan twice.
Aug 4, 2018
92 posts
165 upvotes
This deal is on every other day. Hardly a hot deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2778 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this. Not happy with it at all. Does not foam nearly as good as my older foam cannon. ADjusting doesn't change it much.
Jun 16, 2015
172 posts
93 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Great Foam Cannon, its worked perfectly for me , here are 2 pics of my experience with it .
Images
  • 20180729_195402.jpg
  • 20180729_210638.jpg
Apr 13, 2005
350 posts
150 upvotes
Kitchener
QuickFingers wrote: Nice. I got this lightning deal back on August 9th this year for $28.03 with free shipping and no tax. I never used the free nozzles that it came with because my sunjoe spx3001 already comes with it. This soap cannon works well with chemical guys honeydew. Just make sure to adjust the nozzle so that the opening is in closed position for a spray effect. I also set the amount of soap being dispensed to the very minimum and still use all of the 2 oz of soap in the soap cannon to cover my minivan twice.
So the sunjoe nozzles work interchangeably? I was going to go with this deal just for the nozzles, as I need a fair amount of pressure to hit my second floor windows with this :)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
baggio4eva wrote: So the sunjoe nozzles work interchangeably? I was going to go with this deal just for the nozzles, as I need a fair amount of pressure to hit my second floor windows with this :)
Yes, I can use the SunJoe nozzles or the nozzles that came with the soap cannon. But since my SunJoe SPX3001 already comes with it's own nozzles then there was no need to use the ones that came with the soap cannon. I would rather pay less than $28.03 for just the soap cannon but who knows; one day a nozzle might get damaged, leak or something and I can keep the extra nozzles as a spare.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)