Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] [Lightning Deal] SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones (BT 5.0) - $51.24

[OP]
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2059 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] [Lightning Deal] SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones (BT 5.0) - $51.24

https://www.amazon.ca/SoundPEATS-Wirele ... 07HMRF9XT/

I bought these last time they were on a lightning deal for $55.24 a few months ago and they have been working great. Same price now with an additional $4 off coupon as well.

I usually just use it on my commute (total about 45 minutes-1 hour) and dont really need to recharge the built-in battery for at least a month. I think since March, I have only charged the back about 2 or 3 times.

They connect right away to my phone and putting them back in the case to charge stops the music and I can be on my way. I'm sure other similar earbuds work the same as well but still worth pointing out.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2452 posts
2092 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Isn't this just selling for $39.99 about 2 weeks ago?
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2059 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
cheapshopper wrote: Isn't this just selling for $39.99 about 2 weeks ago?
I would be surprised but let us know!
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2059 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
ZxExN wrote: Might you be referring to this one?

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... l-2281826/

I think the one OP is posting about is the newer version.
Yeah. Its not that its newer, its a different version. The one I have posted and the one I recommend is that it has a battery pack built in to recharge your earbuds. It also is an enclosed case, so you'll be less likely to lose them. I had ones with a case that wasn't enclosed - lost them after a week. Just for my commute, its amazing. Easy on and off and back into my bag. Connects instantaneously as well.
Mar 27, 2010
457 posts
111 upvotes
Montreal
OP is correct not the same version at all. 2600 mAh battery pack in this version
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1255 posts
569 upvotes
Guelph
I got ones a few weeks ago for $38. Had a chargeable case and a lid on the case. I think these ones have longer charges on the case but yeah. Other than that not sure the difference.
Sep 3, 2010
141 posts
110 upvotes
There seem to be yet "another" new version that's a few $ more at $55.99 (by usign a $4 coupon at checkout) anyone can comment on this? They do look very different but the name seems very similar = =
https://www.amazon.ca/SoundPEATS-Blueto ... merReviews

OK found the answer, apparently someone asked about this already on amazon, and this is the answer from supplier i believe. Note that "this earbud" in the following answer is the link i provided, the "2600 mah" model is the one OP linked, sorry if it sounds confusing:
"This earbud is special for it’s exclusive real dual dynamic drivers with two way crossover, which help to precisely catch the sound characteristics of each unit to enhance instant response capacity, highlighting the music in varies subtle details, and providing DOUBLE clear and lossless sound. so there will be much difference between this one and the 2600 mah earbuds. you can choose the one which you like.
Last edited by cerealkiller on Jun 19th, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 27, 2007
227 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
Are these the best for the price range? I need something to replace my now broken Jaybird x2.
Sep 8, 2002
335 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver
cerealkiller wrote: There seem to be yet "another" new version that's a few $ more at $55.99 (by usign a $4 coupon at checkout) anyone can comment on this? They do look very different but the name seems very similar = =
https://www.amazon.ca/SoundPEATS-Blueto ... merReviews

OK found the answer, apparently someone asked about this already on amazon, and this is the answer from supplier i believe. Note that "this earbud" in the following answer is the link i provided, the "2600 mah" model is the one OP linked, sorry if it sounds confusing:
"This earbud is special for it’s exclusive real dual dynamic drivers with two way crossover, which help to precisely catch the sound characteristics of each unit to enhance instant response capacity, highlighting the music in varies subtle details, and providing DOUBLE clear and lossless sound. so there will be much difference between this one and the 2600 mah earbuds. you can choose the one which you like.
would this mean each unit is connected individually? On the pair that I have (not soundpeats) the left one keeps dropping in and out and it is very very annoying .... So I am assuming "the dual drivers" will deal with this particular problem? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1637 posts
905 upvotes
Kitchener
Dual drivers typically refer to the number of drivers in each earbud.

Essentially this one has two speakers in each unit rather then one. So it should sound better.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2059 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
Tough crowd. Downvoted for bad price....

Someone posted the $34 ones as well as a deal. Either one is good. This one just has the higher battery capacity and is enclosed, so those are the true benefits of this one in particular.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1637 posts
905 upvotes
Kitchener
esq05 wrote: Tough crowd. Downvoted for bad price....

Someone posted the $34 ones as well as a deal. Either one is good. This one just has the higher battery capacity and is enclosed, so those are the true benefits of this one in particular.

Think you might have been better off posting these:

SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones Dual Dynamic Drivers in-Ear Bluetooth Earphones Built in Mic IPX6 Sweatproof Bluetooth Headphones with Portable Charging Case https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QB22QZS/ref ... cDbXGHNFZP