Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball $40.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2018 3:02 pm
May 26, 2013
124 posts
93 upvotes
Guelph

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball $40.99

Was $39 a few hours ago, which was Sold and Fulfilled by Amazon. Now its $40.99, Sold by 21st century Tech and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Includes free shipping.

A lot cheaper than the Logitech MX Ergo.

Last time the mouse was posted on RFD it was $41.20.

Previous Hot Deals thread on the M570
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jul 13th, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
Are there any wireless mouses that just connect thru Bluetooth and doesn't require an receiver?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
Hoping the G502 or MX Master S2 go on sale for Prime Day.
Jun 9, 2018
222 posts
336 upvotes
You can price match amazon's price at Bestbuy to save another $4
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1187 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto
Best mouse I ever purchased. Same deal happened a month or two ago. It's quite an easy learning curve. My ulnar nerve has never been happier, i.e. no more carpal tunnel pinky.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1685 posts
1196 upvotes
Faemow wrote: Best mouse I ever purchased. Same deal happened a month or two ago. It's quite an easy learning curve. My ulnar nerve has never been happier, i.e. no more carpal tunnel pinky.
Agreed. I love this mouse so much that I bought another one yesterday. @$39.55. Not as good as $39.00 from this morning but I can’t complain.

Another thing I find interesting is depending on the vendor, sometimes I don’t get charged tax.
Oct 26, 2006
585 posts
63 upvotes
East GTA - Durham Re…
I had this mouse for years... I am using it now.
The microbuttons/switches wore out on mine but I replaced them recently. Pretty easy fix if you have buttons on hand or from another mouse.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1464 posts
1174 upvotes
Bought this on Jun 8th for $40.99 and am absolutely loving it.

It was sold by 'Classy Outfit' and fulfilled by Amazon.
Apr 11, 2005
73 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
I've owned 5 or 6 now. I don't remember because I know I've had two replaced under warranty when the buttons wore out. The first couple of years of production they used better quality switches so the older ones last longer. It's worth registering them on Logitech's website when you buy them and then if they break, apply for a warranty replacement.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1002 posts
251 upvotes
Ottawa
I still have one of these but no longer use it. It started acting up, like double-clicking wen I clicked once, or losing the "click" when I would hold the button down and move the ball to select multiple items. I plan on getting the Ergo eventually when it's on sale for a reasonable price.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2008
1555 posts
238 upvotes
St. John's
Its a good mouse, i have one and the older wired one. Some others said best ever purchased. Well...

I would argue the standing/vertical grip mice are the best I've ever purchased. The thumball tend to bother my thumb muscle after a while, vertical standing mice are 10/10, and only like 20$ on amazon. Try em, you'll love it.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
Use this 5 days a week 8 hours a day at work and love it. I have really wanted to try the new MX Ergo version of it though... infinite scroll wheel...
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
evanwier wrote: Use this 5 days a week 8 hours a day at work and love it. I have really wanted to try the new MX Ergo version of it though... infinite scroll wheel...
What’d they change in the Ergo?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2012
1858 posts
627 upvotes
TO
Ferkner wrote: I still have one of these but no longer use it. It started acting up, like double-clicking wen I clicked once, or losing the "click" when I would hold the button down and move the ball to select multiple items. I plan on getting the Ergo eventually when it's on sale for a reasonable price.
This is a known issue from Logitech cheaping out on the click switches. It's covered under warranty.

Also note that this isn't a super durable item. After about a year, the little ball bearings that the ball rubs against start to wear out and it's not rolling as smoothly as it used to; no matter how many times a day you clean the bearings by popping the ball out.
Wins
2015: 69.99$
Apr 26, 2005
700 posts
301 upvotes
Richmond
I changed all the microswitches for all 5 M570 I have in the family

They will all develop the double-click issue in a year or so.

If you don't know how to do it, contact logitech for support
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1002 posts
251 upvotes
Ottawa
TheWalrus wrote: This is a known issue from Logitech cheaping out on the click switches. It's covered under warranty.

Also note that this isn't a super durable item. After about a year, the little ball bearings that the ball rubs against start to wear out and it's not rolling as smoothly as it used to; no matter how many times a day you clean the bearings by popping the ball out.
I think I've had the thing long enough that it's well out of warranty. I've moved on and am waiting for a sale on the ergo trackball.