Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech® MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 10:28 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Logitech® MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse $59.99

I think this is the lowest I've seen this mouse. There is a 3rd generation now, it's double this at $120. I actually have the first gen when it was about $60 a few months ago, don't remember where, maybe Best Buy. But it's pretty popular, and great ergonomics.
Capture.PNG
Untitled.png
44 replies
Nov 12, 2016
291 posts
324 upvotes
Fantastic Mouse. This price is a steal, has anyone seen the MX Ergo go on sale yet?
Jul 30, 2016
228 posts
316 upvotes
That's my mouse! Bought it on prime day for $55
Apr 17, 2017
11 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone see the logitech MX keys on sale or k780 on sale?

All the high end mice go on sale from time to time leaving me with cheap keyboards.
May 31, 2017
419 posts
495 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Bought one for work.

Already have this one for home.
Aug 16, 2009
409 posts
386 upvotes
I wanted to get this for the Mac but reading those reviews it seems like Mac users have had some issues with it.. does anyone use it with their Mac?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
I'm actually very tempted to get a second one; I got the MX for work, but mostly just use my laptop for home and PS4 for the limited gaming I do. So will have to pass.
Feb 5, 2013
30 posts
17 upvotes
I also have this mouse for work, but I absolutely love using it so I just ordered one for home. My wife is going to be pissed that I just bought another mouse LOL but I just can't resist.
Thanks op!
Sep 3, 2006
165 posts
55 upvotes
akilana wrote: I wanted to get this for the Mac but reading those reviews it seems like Mac users have had some issues with it.. does anyone use it with their Mac?
What issues? Mine works great with my macbook pro, but from time to time i have to disconnect and reconnect it in the bluetooth menu. not a big deal
Nov 13, 2019
20 posts
9 upvotes
akilana wrote: I wanted to get this for the Mac but reading those reviews it seems like Mac users have had some issues with it.. does anyone use it with their Mac?
I'm picking one up for my mac after trying out my friend's.
I think it actually works especially well with a mac.
The extra buttons + gestures can be programmed for zoom, switch desktop, open application, view desktop, mission control.
Basically can do all the gestures shortcut on the trackpad.
Nov 13, 2019
20 posts
9 upvotes
Anyone successfully buy the master 2 with rakuten cash back?
For some reason it's not activating on Amazon for me :(
Aug 16, 2009
409 posts
386 upvotes
kold wrote: What issues? Mine works great with my macbook pro, but from time to time i have to disconnect and reconnect it in the bluetooth menu. not a big deal
Mostly Bluetooth.. thanks I’ll pick up one
Aug 16, 2009
409 posts
386 upvotes
If anyone interested, G602 is $39.99 at amazon..
Oct 19, 2019
556 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
notmylover wrote: Anyone successfully buy the master 2 with rakuten cash back?
For some reason it's not activating on Amazon for me :(
The rakuten button will not work with Amazon. You have to go to rakuten.ca first, search for amazon and click shop now, then it will redirect you to amazon and you make the purchase. After that you have to wait for a while for amazon to report your order to rakuten so that you can get cash back.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)