Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Lutron Caseta Smart Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit $59.99 ($10 off) (also at Best Buy & Lowe's)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2019 6:22 pm
Jan 17, 2009
903 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Elrondolio wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2019 10:01 am
Sorry to hear that. Lowes cancelled my order 30 hours after it was placed because my local store ran out of stock before they shipped to me... and the $10 off coupon I used became useless as it wouldn't accept it a second time on re-order. I spent about an hour and a half getting working replacement coupons for the re-order from clearly bored customer service reps (3 of them). Thats ridiculous inventory management and terrible customer service.

Yet, my Lowes experience pales to yours... thats terrible. Hope you get a 20% off future order coupon or something for their incompetence.
After a half hour on hold the guy said they could only do a return/refund by mail and suggested going to a store. Went to a store that listed 5 in stock but CS said they couldn’t find them so sent me to another store that had 1 in stock and they were holding it for me. Get there and the 1 is banged up and opened but product itself looked unused so I just took it. Hopefully it works haha.

After spending 2.5 hours this morning sorting it out I think next time I’ll pay the $10 more and get it from amazon.

Glad it’s not just me.
Jun 2, 2011
140 posts
84 upvotes
Yeah. Lowe's is shit for ordering online, the pickup experience is horrible in my experience. That's why I ordered my units from BB. 30 hours later they were at my door.
Jan 17, 2009
903 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
powderskull wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2019 3:08 pm
Yeah. Lowe's is shit for ordering online, the pickup experience is horrible in my experience. That's why I ordered my units from BB. 30 hours later they were at my door.
My own fault for being greedy wanting that extra $10 off email coupon haha.