Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Luxe Bidet Neo 110 - $33.95

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2017 12:31 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
Majestic wrote: Hahah. I've definitely played around with the tightness of the bolts -- it did not make a difference.
Just replace the toilet seat and should resolve your issue. Can usually find them for $9.99 or get a slow close for a bit more.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10492 posts
7626 upvotes
ON
Majestic wrote: Hahah. I've definitely played around with the tightness of the bolts -- it did not make a difference.
You must have a non standard seat ...All of the ones I've seen wouldn't lift up that high. 1/2" at most.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
op thank you so much.....my ass has never felt more fresh and clean prior to taking a shower lol.

Going to order another one for my other washroom.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1359 posts
870 upvotes
GTA
Does this look better in real life than the product shots?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
theSPOOLER wrote: Does this look better in real life than the product shots?
it shoots water in to your ass....lol i think looks should be secondary to function in this case but to answer your question it actually does look pretty good.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5601 posts
2549 upvotes
Kitchener
Have to really lower my butt for the stream to hit the target. Otherwise it hits the base of the testicles.

The water pressure is really powerful. Even at low setting. I'm sure it's enough to blast everything away.

I'm quite worried about the plastic t joint though.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Feb 19, 2005
222 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Just installed it today. Love it. Took me less than 10 minutes. I am not handy at all
Dec 25, 2011
183 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
I got the 320 version and it's been great. In trying to talk and recommend this to other people I realized how oddly frowned upon this is to some. So I'm quite glad to read posts here for new people like me that appreciate this product.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
zdpz wrote: I use Neo180 and New 320 and they are by far the best bidets, several $100s cheaper than equivalent bidets. Installation takes 15minutea if you know what you're doing, or $30 minutes if you learn by watching an online video.

I highly recommend this. But be very careful in the install otherwise you risk having a water leak if something bursts because you overtightened something. The warranty on these is superb, I've gotten no questions asked exchanges on two of the 5 units I bought.

The hot water one was a waste of money since the cold water doesn't really feel all that bad. It's quite soothing actually.

If your ass is not present on this when you pull the rigger then you will have water shoot 10 ft out of the toilet. It isn't dirty water so just a mess. A guest in the house got showered with it when they were playing with it. All I heard were screams and then followed by giggles and laughter.

The OP price for this unit is decent. I would recommend going to a higher model like the 180 though.
WOW You had to return 2 of 5..... that's a very bad return rate.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
LDN2012 wrote: If you've ever used these in Japan, Korea, or Hong Kong though, you'd be seriously impressed Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Yeah.. but they have the really good ones not this type..
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4102 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
This would be good though if you had eaten too much spicy food or if you have the stomach flu. I'd let it run for a few minutes, and hopefully erasing all that burning and discomfort I just had.

Guess it might shrink certain things though, eh?

In for 3.
Why can't we all just get along?
Dec 7, 2009
282 posts
143 upvotes
Ajax
jeff1970 wrote: This would be good though if you had eaten too much spicy food or if you have the stomach flu. I'd let it run for a few minutes, and hopefully erasing all that burning and discomfort I just had.

Guess it might shrink certain things though, eh?

In for 3.
Exactly.
And for colonoscopy preps.
No shrinkage, the jet is very precise and does not spray your scrotum unless you want to.
Jan 31, 2011
4 posts
middle of nowhere
Just received the package, but found out my water supply line is not a flexible one, and the upper end of this line is wider than the bottom end, so can not put on the 3-way connector, have to send it back.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5601 posts
2549 upvotes
Kitchener
day_dreamer01 wrote: Just received the package, but found out my water supply line is not a flexible one, and the upper end of this line is wider than the bottom end, so can not put on the 3-way connector, have to send it back.
Just pick up something like this to replace your existing supply line.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/watts ... p.html#srp
This space is intentionally left blank.
Jan 12, 2017
3 posts
Thundercloud wrote: Have to really lower my butt for the stream to hit the target. Otherwise it hits the base of the testicles.

The water pressure is really powerful. Even at low setting. I'm sure it's enough to blast everything away.

I'm quite worried about the plastic t joint though.
Does this mean it kinda blows crap all over due to an angle of impact (up toward the testicles) ?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1534 posts
406 upvotes
ajacian81 wrote: To those who don't like the bidets, you just have to try them for a couple of days. You'll get used to them, they're absolutely amazing. I have a warm/cold one but I only use the cold and it's still quite good. Once you get used to it, toilet paper will seem so primitive and unhygenic. There's so many good things that can be said about this thing. There's nothing wrong with having a clean bum (and no amount of toilet paper can match a bidet).
+1
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
phht wrote: +1
+1 your +1

Took a crap at home today and used the Luxe Bidet and it felt SUPER clean after. Fast forward several hours later i took a crap at work and no amount of toilet paper made me feel as clean as using my bidet at home.

Simply no contest. I can now see why people at the office sometimes bring cups of water in to the washroom LOL

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)