Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Luxe Bidet Neo 110 - $33.95

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2017 12:31 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1275 posts
231 upvotes
Brampton
Scorpiate wrote: installed it this weekend, works fine ... will take a while to get used to it but damn it cleans the but hole really good. no longer needing several wipes to wipe my arse clean! just to dry it off now.
This basically sums up the product pretty good.

There seems to be some sort of struggle with some people wrapping their head around the product or wondering if it is necessary or effective or how it works. This is one of those products you have to go out on a limb and buy it and use it for a week and you will probably be 'converted'.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1275 posts
231 upvotes
Brampton
Gotoff wrote: the circle thing with the slit that came with the bidet doesn't fit over the part where the lid sits on.
The circle part rotates to fit quite a range of possible sizes of seat bolt spacing. It is possible that it wouldn't fit your toilet but from the picture it seems it would be likely imo. It is more a problem where toilets might have a slope to the porcelain causing the part not to sit flat on the rim of the bowl such as on some one piece toilets. Maybe contact the manufacturer?
Dec 10, 2015
26 posts
2 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thanks OP! Bought one and installed it. No issues whatsoever. Bought a couple more.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2008
1983 posts
389 upvotes
Aurora
Does the adjustment knob automatically "spring" back to OFF when released? Otherwise I can see this left ON and getting soaked when flushing after taking a leak. Especially in the middle of the night with the lights dim.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
Gweedz wrote: Does the adjustment knob automatically "spring" back to OFF when released? Otherwise I can see this left ON and getting soaked when flushing after taking a leak. Especially in the middle of the night with the lights dim.
It doesn't automically "spring" to off as far as I can remember. Though I don't see how someone can leave it on by accident either. You will notice it spraying water all over the place as you get off the toilet seat. Not sure if I'm missing something in what you're trying to say. As interpreted, I don't see that situation ever happening.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2008
1983 posts
389 upvotes
Aurora
mtl-D wrote: It doesn't automically "spring" to off as far as I can remember. Though I don't see how someone can leave it on by accident either. You will notice it spraying water all over the place as you get off the toilet seat. Not sure if I'm missing something in what you're trying to say. As interpreted, I don't see that situation ever happening.
Thank you. I mis-understood how it works - I thought water flowed only when the toilet was flushed. All clear now - thanks again!
Mar 30, 2013
440 posts
249 upvotes
Petawawa
And one more question - do you guys still use toilet paper with a bidet or, go without toilet paper?
Wouldn't you still need something to dry your butt?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6109 posts
7131 upvotes
Whitby
oh shi....
well to each their own.
spring clean. ;)
Jul 10, 2009
99 posts
129 upvotes
Ontario
What is the regular price on this? Is there a sale of some sort right now, or is it simply a great value?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
mrpricematch wrote: And one more question - do you guys still use toilet paper with a bidet or, go without toilet paper?
Wouldn't you still need something to dry your butt?
You still need toilet paper to dry your butt but you won't be using as much as you normally would and your butt would be significantly cleaner.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
mrpricematch wrote: Always wanted one. What do you guys think about the 185? It is only a bit more and it seems like one of those things you want to do once.

https://www.amazon.ca/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-18 ... 038&sr=1-5

Appears to be self cleaning but not sure how useful that is. Have no experience with bidets
May as well spring for the 320 for $10 more. Best model they offer. Adds option of installing hot water. Value-wise, either save and get the 110 or go for the 320. 110 is fine for most people though.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2005
2478 posts
163 upvotes
GTA
There is already ~3mm gap on the two back standoffs, unseated state. Adding this bidet would just make it worse. I don't want to break the hinge.
The toilet & seat are from American Standard.
Anyone has this problem?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
silverjelly wrote: Or filler item...I got Vitamin D tablets :D
Or add some toilet paper as backup
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5601 posts
2549 upvotes
Kitchener
Gotoff wrote: do i need to buy something extra if my water line looks like this? solid not flexible?
http://i.imgur.com/A3tu3NV.jpg
Yes. I've linked to a Canadian tire product that's like $5.50 two pages or so back.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Dec 7, 2009
282 posts
143 upvotes
Ajax
Gotoff wrote: im guessing this bidet isn't compatible with my toilet?
was kinda hoping this would be the miracle cure for my hemorrhoids'

http://i.imgur.com/qR2AkmV.jpg
Works fine on my Toto.
Just have to rotate those round knobs over the holes.
The only thing is the Toto slow closing seat does not sit flush but functionally does not seem to be an issue.

http://imgur.com/beIyAAY

http://imgur.com/m7tY73f